Article Catalog operates a guideline policy for authors as follows:-
- Copyright Laws: Articles submitted to Article Catalog must be the authors own work and must not be a duplication of any authors work. In the event that you do submit work on behalf of another writer, permission of said writer must be granted prior to submission. Any notification to Article Catalog of copyright violation will result in the article being removed from the site without prior notification.
Article Catalog is a family friendly site and articles which contain any of the following material will be rejected immediately:
- Sites which promote the selling or distribution of prescription drugs or any type of generic or herbal aid. These include:
- Diet Pills/Weight Loss Patches/Acai & Hoodia products/Weight Loss Juices, etc
- Libido Enhancers including Viagra, Cialis, Kamagra and any other form of actual or generic sexual enhancement medication
- Adult material relating to sex, sex toys, escorts or prostitution
- Material which discusses positively about weapons, ammunition or any type of harmful substances
- Negative or slanderous articles and/or sites about other organizations and companies
- Discriminative information regarding races, religions, countries, groups or any named people
- Articles which promote illegal and/or cheating opportunities such as essay writing services, educational cheating service and information on how to cheat the law
- Articles which promote alcohol, tobacco, electronic cigarettes, cigars and illicit drugs/drug paraphernalia
- Articles which promote the distribution of replica products or imitations or illegal downloads or articles which advise on ways in which to cheat the law in anyway
- Articles which contain Copyright/Trademark infringements
- Information advising on hacking or cracking content
- Articles relating to pyramid schemes such as Monavie, Xocai and other related MLM opportunities
- Articles which promote programs and websites that compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails
As the publisher we have the right to:
- Remove any duplicate content or duplicate articles which are submitted to the site. This includes articles which are submitted to numerous categories with no attempt to change any of the content in order to relate the category intended
- Remove articles which are deemed too short for publication. As we desire articles of the best quality possible, we will only approve articles with a word count of 300 or more. We do not accept content which is used as a means of advertisement.
- Reject articles which contain repetitive use of keywords and/or links.
- Reject articles which include keywords/links which are irrelevant to the topic of the article or include links which have a subject matter which violates the guidelines stipulated above. Any author who attempts to create false links i.e: links which consist of text referring to the subject matter with irrelevant sites as the actual link, will also be removed.
- In some events, we will change the original category which an article is submitted to. In this instance, this is for the benefit of the author and their content.
We have the right to reject any article if we feel that is not suitable or violates any of our guidelines. It is our sole discretion whether we grant the article to be live on Article Catalog, and in the same instance, we have the right to remove any article from the site if notified of any plagiarism or unsuitable content it may include. It is the authors responsibility to refer to our guidelines prior to submitting an article to ensure that the content falls within our guidelines.
In these instances, articles will only be submitted to sites which the content has a relevance to the site topic
Article Catalog is a free service. We do not pay our authors for use of their content on our site, but instead offer back links to their websites within their article body. Authors are not obliged to pay for a registration fee, nor are they obliged to pay for any other use of the site. 100% of the content copyright belongs to the authors and this credit will remain entirely with the author.
We reserve the right to include advertising on our site, including Kontera links and Google Ads. These are not used as a means to deter from your links.
At Article Catalog, we encourage the republication of our authors’ articles as a means to drive more traffic to their sites. In terms of republishing you must:
- Deter from removing any back links to Article Catalog or to the original authors website
- Not remove credit from the original author
- Use the republication of the article as a means of re-submitting as your own work- any notification of this will result in the removal of the duplicate content
Not all of our authors choose to submit their content as free to republish. In these instances we ask you to respect the decision of our authors and to not copy their material from the site in anyway