The NEET exam includes a vast syllabus, which in turn involves various subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. So, it is very important for students to learn and understand each subject thoroughly, in order to get a better score or rank in the NEET examination. Thus, if you are not completely thorough with the Chemistry subject, it contains some of the most complex topics that are not very easy to understand. Therefore, to help you out, here in this section, we are going to help you find out the Do or Die chapters in Chemistry for NEET 2022.
Things to Remember While Preparing for Chemistry NEET 2022
· The Chemistry Subject contains three main topics that are equally important Organic Chemistry, Inorganic and Physical Chemistry.
· The aspirants must use the NCERT books for preparation, as the majority of the syllabus for the NEET exam is directly taken from those books.
· Moreover, in order to understand the complex topics in subjects like Chemistry, the aspirants must revise them multiple times, and also focus more on the basics first.
Classwise Important Chapters
· The most important topic in the Chemistry Subject for the NEET 2022 examination is Thermodynamics, which has the highest weightage.
· From the Class 12 Chemistry NEET syllabus, the most important chapters are P-Block Elements, Alcohols, Co-Ordination Compounds, D-Block & F-Elements, Phenols & Ethers, and Solutions.
· Whereas in the Class 11 Chemistry Syllabus, the chapters such as Organic Chemistry, Equilibrium, Hydrogen, Redox Reaction, Molecular Structure, and Chemical Bonding.
As you know, each and every chapter included in the Syllabus for the Chemistry NEET 2022 has a weightage, based on its importance. So here in this section, we are going to provide a comprehensive description of NEET chapter-wise for Chemistry. This will help you prepare better for the online neet preparation Chemistry 2022 paper.
Chapter Wise Questions – NEET Chemistry 2022
Now that you have learned the weightage of chapters in NEET 2022, let us now talk about the number of questions one can expect from each topic or chapter.
In order to get the best scores in Chemistry for the NEET 2022 examination, do understand the detailed description of important chapters, their weightage, and the number of questions per chapter. Besides, if you want to have an excellent environment, where you can learn various complex topics easily with experts’ help, then the Online interactive Classes provided by the Tutoroot platform might be your best choice. And not just that, these classes provide practice tests, comprehensive exposure, and practice questions covering important topics for individuals, at budget-friendly prices. Visit our website for more details at https://www.tutoroot.com/blog/do-or-die-chapters-for-neet-2022-chemistry/.
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Tutoroot:
- 5 Useful Tips for Improving your JEE Maths Score Instantly
- What is Electron Configuration?
- What is Stress and Strain Curve?
- What are the Difference between Series and Parallel Circuits?
- Do or Die Chapters for NEET
- How to Increase Marks in NEET?
- How to Get Ready for NEET?
- How is IIT- JEE 1 on 1 online Class for 12th Standard?
- Right Way to Prepare NEET Physics 2022
- How Should I Study to Crack the JEE Main Exam?
Article ID 1166962 (Views 905)
Announcement from Our Sponsor
Cancer Drugs like Lenvima (generic version Lenvatinib), Imbruvica (generic version Ibrutinib) now have generic versions at tremendous savings. Brain boosting drugs like Provigil (generic version Modafinil) and Nuvigil (generic version Armodafinil) are also popular.