1) Schedule routine home pest control from a professional exterminator/extermination company. A professional can help identify vulnerable areas in your home and develop a customized plan to treat your home for roaches and other pests. It's a quick, easy, and it's cost-effective way to keep your home safe from unwanted pest
2) Always clean up after yourself and your family members at the dinner table. Never leave plates of food or dirty plates on furniture or around your home. Quickly place dishes in the sink and wash them or place in the dishwasher. Don't leave them in the sink for long periods either, as that can also attract bugs, including roaches. And of course, at the office, mandate that your coworkers clean up after themselves.
3) Make sure to always sweep, mop, and vacuum your home as bugs and particles such as dirt can enter your house unintentionally. This will help avoid a buildup of those unwanted elements.
4) Always wash out your pantry. This will involve unloading all contents out onto your kitchen counter. Make sure all products and packages are sealed one by one. Dust and disinfect your pantry, including all shelves. Discard all food that is old or packages that have been opened before putting packages and foods back into your pantry.
5) When opening packages of food and other cereals, place those opened items in an air-tight Ziploc bag or use a large clip to keep contents fresh. Leaving boxes open for roaches is like leaving your front door wide open - it practically invites intruders from entering your house.
6) Always bathe your pets to avoid attracting bugs from outdoors (and to keep your home from smelling bad). While it may be impossible to clean them every time they go outdoors, brush them off with a wire brush or other type of brush to remove dirt and other bugs that may have collected on your dog or cat's coat.
7) Make sure to bathe your children every day, particularly after playtime. Avoid having them sit on the furniture after they have just come in from playing outdoors.
8) If you have young children, make sure to clean up any crumbs from their meals. Make sure they don't eat snacks in their rooms. Let them know that dining is only to be done in the kitchen. If your child eats snacks in the family room or living room in front of the TV, make sure to clean up crumbs and spills quickly.
Keywords: Pest Control, Cockroach Control, Termite Treatment
By: Gujarat Pest Control Services
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Gujarat Pest Control Services: More »
Article ID 1128192 (Views 31)
Announcement from Our Sponsor
Cancer Drugs like Lenvima (generic version Lenvatinib), Imbruvica (generic version Ibrutinib) now have generic versions at tremendous savings. Brain boosting drugs like Provigil (generic version Modafinil) and Nuvigil (generic version Armodafinil) are also popular.