Pay-per-click management is largely driven around a fascination on how to lower PPC (pay-per-click) can cost.
If you're able to pay less for a click, your cost per conversion will also be lower.
So how would you even start to reduce your PPC expense? Simply lowering your bid probably won't do the trick, so what strategic steps can you take to improve your competitiveness while still being less expensive?
Here are 6 incredible (and simple) ways to lower PPC costs in both Bing Ads and Google Ads management.
1.Relevancy: The best PPC agency campaigns in the world are extremely granular ones. Meaning, they have only one keyword per ad group, with extremely relevant ads to that keyword. They then have specific landing pages for that keyword and those ads. So the messaging in the ad is consistent with the messaging on the landing page.
2. Quality Score: When you start creating highly targeted ads for your one keyword, then click-through rate (CTR) will ultimately go up, and when CTR goes up, quality scores go up, and when quality scores go up, ad rank goes up, and a lower PPC can become a reality.
3. Click-Through Rate: One of the best things about pay-per-click marketing is the speed. We get to see the results of our efforts very quickly, and we can then determine which direction to take.
4. Lower Your Bids: You're seeing that your quality scores are going up, and your ad ranks are going up. But sometimes Google decides to make you pay the same PPC as you did before.
So when you have completed steps 1-3, you can start lowering your PPC bids in small decrements. And when you do so, keep an eye on your average position and make sure that doesn't suffer.
5. Negative keywords: One thing people often neglect is their search query report. When you take a look at this report, you're able to see all the keywords your ads are showing. It also narrows in on the relevancy of your campaigns and ad groups, taking you back to tip number.
6. Location, Device and Ad Schedule: Any experienced marketer will know that there's more to bidding than just keywords. You can consider other areas for bid adjustments that can help lower your PPCs.
Try asking these questions on location, device, or ad schedule. This will help you find that there are low-performance areas and high performance where PPC's can be decreased and increased. In increasing the bids during instances of high performance, your ad can become more visible – thus hopefully increasing conversion rates.
For further inquiries, please feel free to contact us. Our website link: https://hyfweb.com/
By: Daily brewed content
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Daily brewed content: More »
Article ID 1113195 (Views 54)
Announcement from Our Sponsor
Cancer Drugs like Lenvima (generic version Lenvatinib), Imbruvica (generic version Ibrutinib) now have generic versions at tremendous savings. Brain boosting drugs like Provigil (generic version Modafinil) and Nuvigil (generic version Armodafinil) are also popular.