Do you find it hard to get traffic from the social web? Well who does not?
Social algorithms are tough; it’s are getting harder and harder to get more traffic from Facebook , Twitter, LinkedIn and every other social site out there. But according to the social media marketing companies, you can get more social traffic using these seven free tools. Now I have a question for you, how many of you are getting little to no traffic on Facebook ? The tools that PR firms in Delhi use don’t just help you getting more traffic from Facebook, but they also help you get more traffic from all the major social sites.
1. Hootsuite : It allows you to schedule your social content out. With Hootsuit, not only you can share content on all sites and a few clicks but you can also schedule out your content many months in advance. This is important because most people share their content once on social sites like Twitter, but if you share your content on Twitter six times n year that same piece of content, you’ll roughly get two to three times more traffic. It is a simple hack, it works well and you should be doing that. Remember when you share your content most of people won’t see it, so there is nothing with sharing that content three, four, five, six, seven times throughout the year.
2. ManyChat: Although you are struggling to get traffic from Facebook, ManyChat will solve that. It is a chatbot tool, leverages Facebook Messenger and what you’ll find is the click through and the open rates are ridiculous. It beats out emails. If you want more traffic leverage ManyChat. What it will do is when people come to your website they can subscribe to you through Facebook Messenger and then when you have a blog post or message you can push it out through ManyChat. You’ll get open rates above 60% and you’ll get click through rates well above 30%, 40%, and 50%. The numbers are crazy, over times it drops down, but even when it drops down you’ll still see your click through rates above 30%. It is that effective.
3. Buzzsumo: Companies that provides SEO services in Delhi end up writing a ton of content; when they write content a lot of times, they share it on the social web and no one wants to like it or comment or engage with it. But with Buzzsumo it will show you all the other popular articles within your space and all the ones that are not popular. Look at the topics that are popular, write more of that on your blog, promote those on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twiitter and again you’ll get more traffic because you are only writing stuff that people want to read about and see versus just writing whatever you want to write about.
Keywords: PR Agencies in Delhi, Social Media Marketing, SEO Services
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from TYCC:
- How is SEO changing in the year 2020
- 10 tips for running an effective PR campaign
- 3 SEO tricks that can help you rank #1 on Google!
- How To Choose The Best PR Agencies
- How Does SEO Services benefit Companies Marketing?
- What Is SEO And How It Affects Your Website Ranking
- The Main Differences Between A Good And Bad SEO Provider
- 5 Reasons why businesses are moving towards Social Media Marketing Services
- Tips to Create a Fruitful Social Media Presence
- 10 Things to Be Included in Your Social Media Style Guide
Article ID 1108458 (Views 74)
Announcement from Our Sponsor
Cancer Drugs like Lenvima (generic version Lenvatinib), Imbruvica (generic version Ibrutinib) now have generic versions at tremendous savings. Brain boosting drugs like Provigil (generic version Modafinil) and Nuvigil (generic version Armodafinil) are also popular.