One of the first things a boy learns is that touches his member feels good – and it gets to feeling even better as he grows up. The nerve endings in the member are especially reactive to stimuli, resulting in a degree of male organ sensitivity that is essential for the enjoyment of sensual activity. Basically, the greater the degree of male organ sensitivity, the more easily intense point is achieved – and, to some extent, the more enjoyable that intense point is. So maintaining male organ sensitivity is one male organ health goal that has a palpable reward. With that in mind, what strategies should a guy employ to maintain that degree of male organ sensitivity?
Well, there are several things he can try.
• Loosen the grip. One of the main causes of a loss of male organ sensitivity is a man self-stimulating with a “death grip,” that is, wrapping his hand around his manhood much too tightly. When he does this, he rubs the nerve endings too roughly, and this can lead to a “deadening” sensation, with the result that stroking doesn’t feel as good. Often it leads to increasing the tightness of his grip in order to create more sensation, which in turns leads to more de-sensitization – creating a vicious cycle.
• Use the creme. Similarly, self-pleasuring or engaging in partner based sensual activity without enough lubrication can be detrimental to male organ sensitivity. Although the member creates some natural lubrication, as does the female organ, more may be needed – and when one is self-stimulating or engaging in posterior penetration, lubrication is almost always needed to keep the manhood from being rubbed raw.
• Retrain the member. When a man does experience loss of male organ sensitivity, he can take steps to help restore it. Giving the manhood a rest for a few days may be necessary. Afterward, he can concentrate on retraining it. Rather than going back to the death grip when self-gratifying, for example, he should concentrate on getting aroused and then stroking the member as lightly as possible, focusing first on those areas that are the most sensitive. (for many men, this is the head or the ridge around the head.) It may also be helpful to use something other than the hand, such as a scarf.
• Stop sitting so much. Although rough handling can de-sensitize the member, there are other factors which can also come into play. For example, men who sit too long – such as guys with a desk job or those who are couch potatoes – may find that the blood flow to the manhood is negatively impacted, and this can cause the nerves to numb a bit. Standing up and moving around periodically while at work, or going to the gym regularly, or engaging in sports can all help to protect that vital blood flow.
• Cut out the smoking and boozing. Smoking (period) and too much alcohol are just bad for general health, but they also are thought to reduce the amount of male hormone a man produces – and low male hormone levels are also associated with reduction in male organ sensitivity. And low male hormone can also lead to a lowered sensual drive, which is not something that most men want to deal with.
• Use a male organ health oil. The last of these strategies for maintaining male organ sensitivity also benefits male organ health as a whole – daily applying a top notch male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). When selecting an oil, find one that lists both l-carnitine and arginine among its ingredients. The former is useful because it is an amino acid that has been shown to protect against nerve damage caused by friction, compression, and other common injuries. The latter is another amino acid, one which helps to maintain the health of crucial male organ blood vessels.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy manhood. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
Keywords: Male organ health oil
By: John Dugan
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from John Dugan:
- How Does Self-pleasure Affect Sensual Drive?
- Male Organ Pump It Up: Seeking Bigger Male Organ Size
- Male Organ Cancer: Everything a Man Needs to Know
- Sore Manhood 101: Stop Doing These Things
- Try Yoga for Better Sensual Activity
- Incontinence – One of the More Embarrassing Male Organ Problems
- Self-Pleasuring and Member Health: How Much is Too Much?
- In Bed with a Bent Male Organ: Sensual Positions
- Male Organ Pain? Duh! Some Easy Answers
- Three Causes of Irritated Foreskin and How to Fix It
Article ID 1100022 (Views 49)
Announcement from Our Sponsor
Cancer Drugs like Lenvima (generic version Lenvatinib), Imbruvica (generic version Ibrutinib) now have generic versions at tremendous savings. Brain boosting drugs like Provigil (generic version Modafinil) and Nuvigil (generic version Armodafinil) are also popular.