It’s human nature to want to know why things happen the way they do – the cause and effect of things, as it is. Often with medical and health issues (including male organ health), it can take a while to get to the bottom of things and determine the root cause of a problem. But in other instances the cause is pretty darn obvious if a guy only takes a few minutes to really think about it. With that in mind, here are some possible easy answers to the query, “Ouch! Why am I experiencing this unpleasant male organ pain?”
• Someone’s going jockless. Okay, we know that wearing an athletic supporter isn’t really cool unless one is a professional athlete. But perhaps the reason a guy feels male organ pain today has to do with that wild neighborhood football game he got himself into that got a little out of hand. And ask anyone who has coached Little League for enough years and they’re likely to tell you that they opt for a jock themselves. Basically, the day they don’t wear one is the day that at pitching practice little Stevie will finally hit a line drive right into Coach’s unprotected midsection. So maybe wearing a jock when engaging in sports isn’t the worst idea.
• Stretching got a little out of hand. Some guys really want to gain a little more length to their equipment – want it really bad. Bad enough to want to wear a male organ extender or to hand weights on the manhood and let gravity do its business. This is not intended as a judgment on whether they should engage in such activities – but if they do, it’s likely that male organ pain will result – especially if they don’t follow directions closely and/or engage for too long a period at a time. Same can hold true, by the way, for guys who like to use vacuum pumps to enlarge their members.
• Teeth were involved. Oral sensual activity. Three of the most beautiful words in the English language. No matter how much a guy loves penetrative coupling or other forms of sensual activity, oral sensual activity holds a special place in his heart. Even not-so-good oral sensual activity is better than none at all. Unfortunately, sometimes the person who is performing this gift upon a guy’s manhood may not always be as skilled as one would like – especially in terms of keeping the teeth off of the member. And a little of tooth-based oral activity can mean some sensitive male organ pain later.
• A guy couldn’t help himself. Self-stimulation is often one of the most enjoyable activities a guy can indulge himself in. Sometimes, however, he may indulge himself a little too much - or for a little too long a time – or without sufficient lubricant – or with too tight a grip. As wonderful as self-gratification is, a guy can often get a little “lost” in it and end up with a manhood that is extremely sore and in need of a rest.
These answers just scratch the tip of the iceberg, but they’ll do. Now a guy needs to give his little feller a rest and let it get back to normal.
These easy answers to why a guy has male organ pain point up the need for soothing relief, such as can often be had by regularly applying a superior male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Very often male organ pain has some relationship to the state of manhood skin, especially if it is dry and flaky. For that reason, using an oil that contains both shea butter and vitamin E (A hydrating double-hitter) is definitely urged. As well, the selected oil should include vitamin B5 (aka pantothenic acid), a vital nutrient that is required for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy tissue.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving member sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy manhood. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
Keywords: Male organ health oil
By: John Dugan
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from John Dugan:
- How Does Self-pleasure Affect Sensual Drive?
- Male Organ Sensitivity: Strategies for Maintenance
- Male Organ Pump It Up: Seeking Bigger Male Organ Size
- Male Organ Cancer: Everything a Man Needs to Know
- Sore Manhood 101: Stop Doing These Things
- Try Yoga for Better Sensual Activity
- Incontinence – One of the More Embarrassing Male Organ Problems
- Self-Pleasuring and Member Health: How Much is Too Much?
- In Bed with a Bent Male Organ: Sensual Positions
- Three Causes of Irritated Foreskin and How to Fix It
Article ID 1089932 (Views 305)
Announcement from Our Sponsor
Cancer Drugs like Lenvima (generic version Lenvatinib), Imbruvica (generic version Ibrutinib) now have generic versions at tremendous savings. Brain boosting drugs like Provigil (generic version Modafinil) and Nuvigil (generic version Armodafinil) are also popular.