WordPress, WordPress, WordPress. Does everyone tell you to develop your website in WordPress? Honestly speaking it is no overhype. Dominating the website development industry with 26.4% of websites powered by WordPress, it comes with a plethora of features and advantages that make it widely used. No matter whether you need to set up a blog or run a massive website WordPress can serve you with everything you want.
Looking for some more spice to take the WordPress path? We have listed more compelling reasons about WordPress and why to adopt WordPress development services that make it a website appropriate platform rather than just being free and open source.
1. Starts in a snap: WordPress is easy and quick to get started with. Just install it and get started. Devoid of all the complications, it makes website development possible for non-technical bloggers or website owners. As a self-explanatory platform, WordPress does not need you to hunt down the features, themes, and plugins. It’s all there right in front of your eyes.
2. The versatility that none can beat: WordPress was versatile when it was established in 2003 and it has evolved over the years with the change in demands of clients and website development experts. Right from a blog to a multi-site e-commerce store, you can create any website on WordPress.
3. Multi-Media Friendly: Did you know that visual content creates more engagement than textual? WordPress is hooked on to keep pace with the latest trends. It allows you to create an enhanced experience for the website visitors by letting you add high-resolution images, video or audio files.
WordPress creates a responsive website but let us not consider it as a compelling point of WordPress Development as that is the need of the time and it just must be there.
4. Create a membership website: Whether your website is for a gym, a restaurant or a bookstore, WordPress allows you to create the features of membership services. While you would need a developer to do this for you if you go to any other platform, WordPress makes it easy for you. Your membership benefits can allow your website members access to exclusive content that can be achieved with WordPress.
5. Post Scheduling: Every aspect of running a business is being automated. Why stick to the old school ways of setting up an alarm to publish your post. With WordPress, you can create a final draft that is ready to be published and schedule the posting time. No longer will you stay tied up with the post to be published timings. Just identify the maximum traffic time fit for your business and use the post scheduling feature.
6. Multi-Level user: If you are an enterprise and have lots going on your website, it obviously means a lot of your employees need to be engaged to maintain your website. Will you be ok to offer everyone a same degree of access? WordPress Development isn’t that techie though. This CMS allows you to create Super Admin, admin, Editor, author, contributor and subscriber to help you maintain the degree of privacy you desire.
So yes, WordPress is free and is available in 62 different languages WordPress has more to it that makes 131 million unique visitors per month visit it. If the above reasons were not compelling enough what would be.
Keywords: WordPress, WordPress Development
By: Sam Ferguson
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Sam Ferguson:
- 7 Ways Data Analytics Can Boost Your Business Growth
- 5 Reasons to Choose Magento For Your E-Commerce Site
Article ID 1089427 (Views 282)
Announcement from Our Sponsor
Cancer Drugs like Lenvima (generic version Lenvatinib), Imbruvica (generic version Ibrutinib) now have generic versions at tremendous savings. Brain boosting drugs like Provigil (generic version Modafinil) and Nuvigil (generic version Armodafinil) are also popular.