Some would say that to have a happy sensual life, all a man needs is a male organ and a willing partner with which to share it. (Some would also say, from another point of view, all a man needs is a male organ and a hand with which to share it.) But many men prefer a little more variety in their sensual lives; they have good male organ health and want to take advantage of their favorite organ – and thus many men and/or couples enjoy exploring sensual toys as an added “spice.” Some are perfectly happy with sticking with basics like a plain male organ ring – but some may want to explore some more “advanced” sensual toys.
Let’s take a look at some sensual toys for more advanced male users.
• The grenade self-stimulator. Okay, a guy doesn’t necessarily have to be so advanced in using sensual toys to make use of the grenade – but it’s so odd that it’s definitely not on most men’s list of first-time toy purchasers. The grenade is basically what it sounds like – a self-pleasuring device shaped like a grenade. As with most self-stimulators, it’s made of a pliable material and designed for the tumescent member to be stuck inside it. Sensual activity is simulated until the man “explodes” rather than the grenade, by releasing seed.
• Nipple expanders. Although many men aren’t aware of it, the nipples can be an excitable zone for men as well as women. (Indeed, nipple play is common among gay men.) Nipple expanders are essentially suction cups attached to the nipples to help them grow, both wider and longer. This in theory makes them even more sensitive to touch and more capable of delivering pleasurable feelings to a guy. Those who wish to explore this option should take it slow and gradually build up use over time. They should also discontinue if there are signs of discomfort.
• Male chastity devices. Popular among those who are more into the role play and discipline scene, male chastity cages come in a variety of materials – silicone, plastic, steel, etc. – but are intended to serve the same function: to keep the manhood locked away. Many are intended to make tumescences painful. The jury is out over whether prolonged use can cause damage to the member, with many enthusiasts swearing to their safeness. However, users should remove them if there is any sign of possible damage.
• Advanced posterior plugs. More and more men are discovering that posterior plugs and other devices intended to stimulate the posterior can add a new dimension to their sensual lives. Finding the device that is right for an individual can be challenging; most beginners should stick with smaller sizes, at least initially. Really thick plugs or male organ substitutes can be challenging, and those considered posterior stretchers are usually best only for much advanced users. Some men may also find that those posterior plugs that are “spiked” are a bit challenging to those who are just starting out and may wish to stick more to the basic models. It’s also always a good reminder that use of posterior toys requires plenty of lubrication.
Whether a user of sensual toys is a beginner or very advanced, he needs to takes steps to ensure his general male organ health, and one excellent way toward this goal is the daily use of a top-drawer male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The most respected oils are likely to contain both L-arginine and L-carnitine. The former is an amino acid that helps the body produce nitric oxide, thereby more readily enabling manhood blood vessels to expand as needed. L-carnitine is a neuroprotective ingredient that can help maintain needed member sensation, even when the member is subjected to somewhat rough use.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving manhood sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy member. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men’s health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
Keywords: Male organ health oil
By: John Dugan
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from John Dugan:
- Incontinence – One of the More Embarrassing Male Organ Problems
- Self-Pleasuring and Member Health: How Much is Too Much?
- In Bed with a Bent Male Organ: Sensual Positions
- Male Organ Pain? Duh! Some Easy Answers
- Three Causes of Irritated Foreskin and How to Fix It
- Little Overweight, Guy? Try These Sensual Tips
- Sensual Tips: Beyond the Male Organ
- Does Circumcision Affect Male Organ Sensitivity?
- Male Release: Everything You Need to Know about Perceived Release Volume Reduction
- 10 Reasons Self-pleasure Is Good for a Man’s Health by Piotr Ryterski
Article ID 1086782 (Views 155)