You might be surprised to learn that penis pumps are an extremely widely used device and are by no means a niche product for men anymore. As more people understand exactly what these devices can do, the more they increase in popularity.
Penis pumps can be used with different outcomes in mind. Some men use them to create a temporarily larger erection, others use them for their potential long term benefits in increased size, and others use them to treat erectile dysfunction and help them to maintain a healthy erection during masturbation or sex.
I personally use the Hydromax 7 which is the Mercedes of penis pump,” says Piotr Ryterski. It helps me achieve a fuller erection.
Here are my personal top 5 tips
1. Keep your public hair trimmed as short as possible.
2. Lubricant is your friend
3. Get the right size cylinder for your penis.
4. Don’t overdo it on the pumping
5. Get a clear pump so you can see what is happening.
It’s also important to note that not all people are able to use penis pumps and there are some conditions that mean that a pump can not be used. The following people can not use pumps.
• Those with sickle cell anaemia or any other disease that causes blood clots or excessive bleeding.
• Anyone taking blood thinning medications.
• Anyone with priapism.
• Although this sounds like a lot of things to consider, you will find that many of these precautions come naturally to you and you won’t need to give them a second thought once you have a few goes under your belt. Follow these simple guidelines on how to use a penis pump safely and enjoy healthy erections and a great sex life.
Keywords: Hydromax 7
By: Cindy Palmer
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Cindy Palmer:
Article ID 1082122 (Views 65)