Women want a flawless and glowing skin all the time but what they are not aware of is that the skin color depends on the pigment known as the melanin which is produced by the melanocyte skin cells. Hence if more melanin is being produced, then darker will be your skin tone. Apart from this, overexposure to the UV rays, overuse of cosmetic products and unhealthy diet also lead to a dark color of the skin. There are many products available in the market mentioning "natural" and "organic" properties in their descriptions. But in the end, these are just chemically loaded products which can have negative effects on the skin. Try some natural skin whiteners like coconut oil that are easily available at home and has many amazing properties in it which evenly tone up the uneven skin tone. Following are the properties of coconut which enables it to be one of the best natural ingredients for skin whitening:
1) The fatty acids present in coconut oil traps the moisture on the skin thus making it smooth and soft.
2) The anti-inflammatory property of coconut helps in soothing the damaged skin. It heals the skin even faster and also provides a bright skin tone than before.
3) Coconut oil can moisturize the skin and thus provide you with an even skin tone by reducing the darkness and scars present. Hence coconut oil can be used to remove tan from hands and legs.
4) The antioxidant property helps to replenish the skin cells so that the new cells grow out to be mature as well as healthy.
5) The vitamin E and antioxidant in coconut oil helps the skin cells to mature and become healthier which in turn makes the skin cells shed off as they should and helps for the generation of new and healthy skin cells underneath the skin.
Following are the ways in which you can use coconut combined with other ingredients for effective results:
1) Only Coconut Oil
Coconut oil alone can provide you with wonderful results for skin whitening. All you have to do is take enough cold pressed coconut oil in your hands and apply on the skin with the uneven tone before going to bed at night. Massage it for a few minutes so that the skin can absorb the oil. Rinse it off in the morning with warm water. Repeat the process daily.
2) Lemon and Coconut Oil
Add few drops of freshly extracted lemon juice into 2 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil. Stir it well and apply this mix on the clean face with the help of cotton ball at night before bed time. Let it sit for about 15 – 20 minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water. Continue applying this lemon and coconut oil lotion regularly for skin lightening.
3) Turmeric and Coconut Oil
Turmeric contains the element curcumin which provides you with an even skin tone. This combination of coconut oil along with turmeric penetrates deep inside the skin layers and gives you a light skin tone from the inside. Just add 1/4th teaspoon of turmeric powder to 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil. After mixing these ingredients thoroughly, add 2 tablespoons of flour powder to it. Stir the mixture to obtain a fine paste. Apply this paste on your face for about 20 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
Keywords: remove tan from hands and legs
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from mybeautynaturally:
Article ID 1075874 (Views 116)