Getting high on edible marijuana is one of the best feelings in the world. But once you realize that you’re too high, things can really go downhill. Whether it’s because the edible kicked in a few hours late, or you consumed too much cannabis candy, or you’re a newbie to weed brownies, or you’re just a low-tolerance user, there are so many ways that a “marijuana overdose” can happen. When it does, the experience can be very uncomfortable.
You might not know it, but many users have experienced the ugliness that comes with the overwhelming effects of consuming too much marijuana. The good news is that there are many ways to help you come back down when you’re too high and uncomfortable from excessive weed consumption. Check out some of the most popular ones below.
● Be nice to yourself. Constantly remind yourself that you’re not in danger and this will all go away. Don’t fuss about your inability to think straight; steer yourself towards things that make you feel safe.
● Eat something. Grab something that’s nutritious and substantial like fresh fruit, soup, yogurt or a healthy cereal. Aside from keeping you hydrated, it’ll also help flush out your system.
● Get some rest. Get comfortable, lie down and close your eyes. Try to restrict your world to just your bed. Take deep breaths as you do so. You can even take a nap if you want to.
● Take a cold shower. A good, cold shower can powerfully reboot your nervous system and get you back to normal in no time.
● Talk to someone. Have someone you trust who’s familiar with weed sit with you throughout the whole unpleasant experience. Sharing your experience with someone will help you a lot.
● Try to relax. No one has ever died from being too high on marijuana. Keep that in mind as you take slow and deep breaths—things will get better after a while. You just have to be patient and take care of yourself as you wait out the unpleasant high.
● Smell some pepper. A kind of terpene found in black pepper has been shown to be effective in combating paranoia from weed. Grind or smash a few peppercorns and take a big whiff. (You can sneeze if you need to.)
● Squeeze a lemon. One thing that can bring you down from an extreme high is limonene. This is a terpene that modulates the effects of THC in the brain. Conveniently, limonene is found in lemons. If you find yourself too high, gulp some freshly squeezed lemon juice with a bit of its peel.
● Smell some fresh air. Taking deep breaths can help, but taking deep breaths of fresh air will help even more. You don’t have to go out and take a walk; breathing through an open window should be fine.
Hopefully, with the suggestions above, you can counteract and even stop that all-too-intense edible marijuana high. You can prevent this kind of uncomfortable experience from happening again by properly dosing and timing the intake of your edibles. If it’s your first time, have someone experienced with you and guide you through the whole process of getting high.
Keywords: cannabis candy, weed brownies, edible marijuana
By: Stephen Robert
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Stephen Robert:
- THC vs. CBD Edibles: Which is Right for You?
- Marijuana Edibles: How To Dose and Ingest Properly
- How Do I Calculate Cannabis Edible Potency?
- Why Do Marijuana Edibles Give Different High than Smoking?
- Things to Know About Cannabis Infused Edibles
- Why Does Edible Marijuana Increase Appetite?
- Do Different Edibles Give Different Highs?
- How Does It Feel to be High on Weed Brownies
Article ID 1070646 (Views 150)