Even couples who enjoy a vibrant sensual life can occasionally use some sensual tips to make things even spicier in bed. One of the most common sensual tips is to take active steps to keep things fresh and not let one’s sensual life slowly become stale. For many couples, that means exploring things they haven’t tried before, whether it’s a new position or a different location or some other option – such as incorporating role playing into their sensual lives.
Simply put, role playing is simply an adult version of the child’s game “Let’s pretend.” Sensual role playing enables a person or a couple to live out some of their sensual fantasies in a safe manner. This is an especially good activity for a couple who has been together for a long time and whose sensual lives may have lost a little sparkle and/or spontaneity.
In role playing, a couple agrees on a scenario to act out – or, in some cases, agrees just to improvise a scenario, without any planning beforehand. For beginners, most sensual tips advisers recommend spending some time laying out a few ground rules. These might include:
• Make sure both players are comfortable. A partner should not be forced into role playing if they truly do not want to. If they are hesitant but not adamantly opposed, it’s good to communicate what is keeping them from playing and determining if they are just “shy” and might need a little push, or if they have a real opposition to playing.
• Discuss boundaries. In advance, be sure to be clear on what each partner finds acceptable and what each one does not. This is especially important if the role playing is going to include any kind of “kink” component, such as role play. Some partners may be uncomfortable even with just incorporating certain language phrases, so be sure to clear the air in advance.
• Don’t judge. When discussing possible fantasies to role play, partners should not be judgemental. It can take a lot of courage to discuss some things that turn a person on, so be respectful; if it is a fantasy that is not an option for a partner, they should say they don’t feel they could do that without getting condemning their partner.
So once a couple decides to try a little role playing and has discussed this, they may be stuck for some examples of roles to play. The following are offered strictly as suggestions:
• Officer and lawbreaker. A very popular one, in which one partner is an officer of the law and the other has broken the law in some way. For example, she may have been caught speeding or he may have been apprehended breaking into a bank. Often the scenario involves the perpetrator offering to exchange sensual favors in order to be set free.
• Movie characters. Pick two characters from a favorite movie and have sensual congress in character. This may include a seduction scene as well, especially if these are characters a couple has “shipped” who don’t actually get together in the movie.
• Fire officer. A fire officer rescues a person from a burning building – and while giving mouth-to-mouth resuscitation develops a burning passion.
Sensual tips for activities like role playing also recommend that a man be in his best shape for the activities – so guys should definitely daily apply a top notch male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The manhood will benefit from a crème that contains both L-arginine and L-carnitine. The former is an amino acid which helps boost nitric oxide production; this in turn helps male organ blood vessels expand as needed. The latter has neuroprotective properties, which can help maintain proper member sensation when the organ is handled too roughly or aggressively.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving member sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy manhood. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
Keywords: Male organ health creme
By: John Dugan
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from John Dugan:
- Male Organ Odor: The Underwear Connection
- Oral Pleasuring of One’s Own Tumescent Male Organ: 6 Tips
- Bumps on the Male Organ: What, Why and How to Get Rid of Them
- 5 Common Causes of Male Organ Smell and How to Freshen Up the Funk
- Take these 5 Vitamins for Male Organ Health
- Self-Pleasuring as a Five Senses Experience
- Male Organ Calluses 101: What To Do When a Man Finds a Callus on His Male Organ
- 5 Causes of Bruised Male Organ Tissue and How to Treat It
- Avoiding Male Organ Injury from Bruising
- Four Thanksgiving Pleasure Tips for a Happy Male Organ
Article ID 1068489 (Views 100)