If you’re suffering from the sudden appearance of bumps on the male organ, you are not alone. Odd discolorations and skin abnormalities can pop up for a variety of reasons, some less serious than others. Whilea skin bumps or sore in the privateregioncan be a sign of apartner transmitted disease,in most cases, the cause is more straightforward. Here are some of the more common reason that men may develop bumps on the junk.
1. Hygiene-related issues -- especially with uncircumcised men. Sometimes, this is due to not bathing enough, resulting in bumpy skin rashes, itching, and foul odors. On the other hand, there can also be too much of a good thing. Over-washing or vigorous scrubbing can also cause dryness and rash and can even trigger eczema outbreaks. Gentle washing with warm water and a mild cleanser is recommended to avoid this issue.
2. Private warts – these unsightly bumps can have a hard, rough surface and can appear in groups or clusters. They are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV) and are easily passed on by sensual partners. Most men and women will come in contact with HPV, although not all will exhibit symptoms; but they can pass on the virus even when no warts are present. Getting the HPV vaccine (usually first administered at the age of 12) is a great way to prevent HPV.
3. Fordyce spots -- these pesky little spots on your male organ that are often white or yellow in color. These spots are tiny sebaceous glands that are also located around the mouth. They are harmless, they cannot be passed on to a partner, and there is no need for medical treatment.
4. Pearly papules -- these small, milky colored bumps may occur in a ring around the crown of the male organ, and they are a normal variation of the manhood skin. They are not harmful, and they cannot be passed on to a partner. However, because they are not always seen as cosmetically pleasing, many men seek cosmetic procedures to remove them.
5. Folliculitis – this is an infection of the hair follicles, and it is common in both men and women. They typically occur around the base of the male organ; they appear as red, swollen bumps and can cause mild pain. The most common cause is shaving, as this can irritate the follicles. Shaving in the direction of hair growth and following up with a moisturizer can help reduce their occurrence.
While some causes of male organ bumps warrant medical attention, others can be eliminated or avoided altogether through proper care of the area. This starts with daily washing, as well as keeping the area cool, dry and well-moisturized. After a shower or bath, dry the skin gently, and then moisturize with a male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin). This particular health crème is a super weapon, containing vitamins and nutrients essential to the wellbeing of private area skin, like vitamin C, for collagen production, and Shea butter, which hydrates the skin leaving the area soft and smooth. Keep the male organ skin clean, dry, and hydrated for optimal health.
Visit http://menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common private part health issues, tips on improving sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy member. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men’s health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
Keywords: male organ health crème
By: John Dugan
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from John Dugan:
- How Does Self-pleasure Affect Sensual Drive?
- Male Organ Sensitivity: Strategies for Maintenance
- Male Organ Pump It Up: Seeking Bigger Male Organ Size
- Male Organ Cancer: Everything a Man Needs to Know
- Sore Manhood 101: Stop Doing These Things
- Try Yoga for Better Sensual Activity
- Incontinence – One of the More Embarrassing Male Organ Problems
- Self-Pleasuring and Member Health: How Much is Too Much?
- In Bed with a Bent Male Organ: Sensual Positions
- Male Organ Pain? Duh! Some Easy Answers
Article ID 1067695 (Views 313)
Announcement from Our Sponsor
Cancer Drugs like Lenvima (generic version Lenvatinib), Imbruvica (generic version Ibrutinib) now have generic versions at tremendous savings. Brain boosting drugs like Provigil (generic version Modafinil) and Nuvigil (generic version Armodafinil) are also popular.