Neurology is a branch of medical science which deals with the disorders of the nervous system. It deals with the diagnosis and treatment of all categories of conditions and diseases involving the central and peripheral nervous system. Neurological diseases are among the most frightening diseases that humans face. Others type of dysfunctions such as cancer or viruses are at least easily comprehended, if not so easily dealt with. Fundamentally neurological diseases is any affliction arising from, or casing dysfunction to the brain and nervous system of an individual.
A Neurologist is a physician specialized in neurology and trained to investigate, diagnose or treat neurological problem. Given the obvious complexity of the system affected, it would be difficult to briefly summarize all the things which can go wrong with it because over 600 known neurological diseases exist. So if any one of you or your dear ones are suffering from any sort of neurological disease then we should opt for the best neurologist in Nagpur considering the complications involved in neurological diseases.
The facilities provided by them are as follows-
· It also has subspecialty expertise like vascular neurosurgery, Neuro- oncology (Tumors), minimally invasive neurosurgery, spine surgery.
· The feather in the cap is it has also introduced endoscopic neurosurgery as its another subspecialty.
· Neuro-radiology is an integrated part of the department.
· They have world standard operation theatres with dedicated surgical ICU.
· They provide the best possible patient care with satisfactory results.
· Last but not the least Neuro-rehabilitation is the best asset of the department.
The facilities provided for neurosurgery are –
1. Oncosurgery (Tumor surgery)
2. Endoscopic Neurosurgery(Pituitary, spine)
3. Vascular Neurosurgery(Aneurysm, ANM, Revascularization surgery)
4. Trauma surgery(Head injury, Spine injury)
5. Epilepsy surgery
6. Skull base Neurosurgery
7. Pediatric Neurosurgery
The facilities provided for neurosurgery are-
3. Movement disorder(Parkinson disease, Tics, Dystonia)
4. Neurodegenerative disorders(Alzeihmer disease, Wilson disease)
5. Demyelination disease
6. Trigeminal disease
7. Pediatric Neurology
8. General Neurology
Analyzing the given facilities and treatments provided we get over a fact that these are the best facilities which any multispecialty hospital can offer us.
The feather in the cap for the neurology department is that they have the best neurologist in Nagpur like Dr akshay patil who is an specialized neurosurgeon and has his specialization in brain tumor surgery, spine surgery, epilepsy and many more.
So we don’t need to stress over the fact that if we are getting the right treatment or not because we have got the best neurologists in nagpur.
Keywords: best hospital in nagpur, neurologist in nagpur
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from jiteshksingh:
Article ID 1060687 (Views 185)