3 Tips To Keep Your Phone Secure
We are all getting used to using the phrase "Smartphone." These are the latest mobile phones which are offered from a number of manufacturers such as Blackberry, Nokia, LG and Motorola. These devices are really hitting the headlines now because a lot of people are using them for so many functions. It has all become possible because of the Google Android operating system.
This enables multiple capabilities from speaking, to video, to e-mail and a large number of different "apps." The uses for these wise phones seem obvious but have you given any thought to the security of your device? Let's see how we can to make your phone secure.
Want to know more about it click here : IMEITracker.org and IMEI Tracker
There is a good chance that the information which is held on your handset is at least as valuable as for the device itself. You will end up pleased with yourself in case you have taken the trouble to back up all of your data should your phone ever be lost or stolen. You will end up even more pleased in case you have made certain that the information which is held on your phone is also secure and cannot be accessed by anybody who steals all finds it. Here are three ideas to keep everything safe:
1. Lock your phone. The most obvious step is to lock the device so that the given info on it cannot be accessed. Most handsets use the common alpha numeric passwords to keep unwelcome guests out. Another method is the unlock pattern. This is an used by Android models and involves the user swiping their fingers across the screen in a specific fashion. A collection of dots are connected by their finger as it moves around and the right movement will unlock the phone.
The most important thing to remember is that a common pattern such as an H shape will be one of the first things that would be tried by a thief. It is worth going to the trouble of choosing a pattern which is memorable to you but which is difficult for somebody else to replicate. You can choose the number of dots which need to be joined and the higher the figure the more difficult it will be to break the code.
You can set the pattern by opening the positioning and Security menu under Settings. You'll then be asked to pull on the pattern screen to set your code. You will get the choice of confirming it. Read on for some more to tips about keeping the latest mobile phones safe.
2. Understand how your phone is located. Always keep your telephone in the same place and keep a habit of always returning it there. This will minimize the chances of you putting it down or losing down to back of the armchair. Thankfully, Androids have a fantastic ability to be found since they have a Gps navigation function. It does not matter whether you left it in the car or at a friend's house you have a very good chance of finding it in case you have instigated one of the "apps" which offered this facility.
There are a couple of different ways in which these applications work. You can send an "attention word" to your phone via a text message. This will cause your device to ring extremely loudly which will enable you to go straight to it if it is in a location near to where you are. The second variation of this is where you send your "attention word" but request your telephone to respond with its exact GPS location. You can then use another device to go to your phone and recover it straight.
For more information click here : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_security
3. Use software. There are websites which allow you to find a location on your phone by using a special, a secure website. These enable you to find the whereabouts of your phone by looking at its location on the map on the screen. They also allow you to set the phone to ring loudly so that you can find it if you are within audible range.
It is also possible to purchase security software which is especially designed to offer you further protection should your handset be lost or stolen. These allow you to remotely lock your telephone so that thieves cannot accessibility the information within it or use it for any purpose whatsoever. They offer further options such as being able to unlock the phone should it fall into the hands of someone who you can have confidence in to return it, for instance.
Keywords: IMEITracker.org, IMEI Tracker, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_security
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from ayushisingh:
- Five Best Places To Visit Alone
- Five Great Makeup Tips YOU MAY USE Today
- Various Causes of Snoring Creates Different Types Of Snorers
- Tips about how to Create a Herb and Flower Backyard
- Simple But Effective Hair Care Tips
- 3 Game Suggestions For Handicapped Adults or Kids
- 5 Easy Cake Decorating Ideas To Try Out
- 13 New Stock Market Trading Tips
- 8 Effective Natural Home Remedies For Snoring
- Information on the IVF Fertility Procedure
Article ID 1060281 (Views 196)