Want to relax and bask in the spectacular scenery? Taste freshly caught seafood and fresh fruit cocktails? No matter whatever option delights you more, the British Virgin Islands can be the most preferred choice to experience the Caribbean sailing adventures.
For sailing holidays in the Caribbean, you should choose these 5 must-visit BVI spots to see experience island hopping:
1. Virgin Gorda – White sandy beaches, friendly locals, fresh drinks, fruits, swaying palm fronds – is there a more peaceful, relaxing place on the planet than the British Virgin Islands? The answer is a big “NO”.
While sailing in the Caribbean, you should visit Virgin Gorda – the third largest isle in the BVI and maybe the most idyllic. With its turquoise water, spectacular landscapes, pristine beaches, and fabulous restaurants and villas, a visit to Virgin Gorda is nothing short of a paradise.
2. Anegada –In comparison to the other islands formed by a volcano, the northernmost island is flat because of it is comprised of coral and limestone rock formations. Anegada features only a village and is the most sparsely populated island. A coral reef surrounds this island – which makes it possible for snorkeling. On anegada the best lobster restaurants in the BVIs are situated. If this is your desire do taste them there.
If snorkeling is not your cup of tea, you can go ashore for a little coffee. One more thing – when the sun goes behind the yacht, you will feel like capturing and experiencing this special moment forever.
3. Tortola – The capital island of the bunch archipelago is the Tortola Island and serves as the main jumping off point for visitors. Imagine your yacht tuck into an inlet and beautiful colonial-style houses with large verandas and colorful walls surrounding it.
However, yYou’ll get all possible exotic fruits, local products, and of course Caribbean Rum in the nearby supermarket. Fishermen sell their daily catch under the palms. And local food stands delight your taste buds.
4. Norman Island – You will snorkel at the coral reef around the Norman Island – which is apparently better than the Disney movies. Norman Island is famed for its pristine beauty, quaint, tranquil bays, and appealing snorkeling destinations.
The rocky points on the island’s coast give a way to marina caves – which are considered to be popular destinations for exploring and snorkeling. In short and simple words, the off-shore reefs, caves, and protected bays make this island the best spot you shouldn’t miss out while sailing in the Caribbean.
5. Jost Van Dyke – Jost Van Dyke is a little island of the BVI with a big personality. It may take only 4 square miles of teal-blue sea, but its reputation has spread thousands of miles beyond.
Despite its fame, Jost Van Dyke remains an unspoiled oasis of greenish hills fringed by binding white sands. Besides, you’ll find reggae bars, restaurants, and dancing spots near the beach. However, This little island is known for its beautiful beaches and lively bars to experience the eclectic ambiance.
When planning a vacation, more often island bliss taunts you in the form of a crystal clear screensaver – a palm tree over a lounge chair or a stone’s throw away from the water’s edge.
After all, there’s a place where bliss wait not at one private beach, but on the over 60 small, tropical cays and islands that comprise the British Virgin Islands comprise of. Are you inspired to find your own slice of paradise for sailing in the Caribbean?
What are you waiting for? Start planning your next sailing adventure today!!
Author Information –
This article is written by Naleia Yachting – which offers a diverse array of a fleet of well-maintained yacht charters to choose from for sailing in the Caribbean archipelago. Naleia Yachting offers also organized flotilla sailing holidays as well as custom made, tailored sailing holidays. Contact us and we shall help you to organize your next sailing dream. https://www.naleiayachting.com/flotilla-sailing-holidays-in-the-caribbean-rumtastic-route/
Keywords: Sailing Holidays Caribbean, Sailing Holidays Sicily, Sailing Greece
By: Naleia Yachting
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Naleia Yachting:
Article ID 1056008 (Views 592)
Announcement from Our Sponsor
Cancer Drugs like Lenvima (generic version Lenvatinib), Imbruvica (generic version Ibrutinib) now have generic versions at tremendous savings. Brain boosting drugs like Provigil (generic version Modafinil) and Nuvigil (generic version Armodafinil) are also popular.