There are many ways to use our leisure time for developing a hobby. And gardening is one of the beautiful hobbies that we can choose. Many people are adopting gardening as a hobby because they feel more relaxed and tension free after working out in their garden. Working out in a garden activates their senses and allows them to have better focus on tasks. When we involve in gardening we receive pleasure and leaving behind all the unwanted things. This will not only reduce stress but also promotes health & well-being. Different home ideas make a home more attractive and gardening does a great contribution towards making a home more appealing. There are various kinds of patio and balcony or roof pots available. We can plant the flowers in those pots and can keep them in shadow or in sunlight. Plants should be planted according to season wise and proper watering should be done. If plants are grown out of season then they will not last longer and over water will kill them. And we will not be able to use such colorful flowers or herbs to decorate our home. If we don’t have much time to cultivate a garden but want to make our home beautiful with plants then creating miniature garden is another best option. Miniature garden consists of miniature trees which are tiny in size. The plants grow slowly and does not require much time for gardening. Many dwarf plants are available for miniature garden to provide a real look of plants like big gardens. It is basically created to make a part of home more attractive and beautiful and can be placed inside or outside the home.
Improving Home View Using Different ways
• We can grow portulaca flower in a hanging basket on wall or railing. Portulaca flower is so magnificent and wherever this plant is placed the beauty of that place gets enhanced. This flower does not require much watering because its cylindrical foliage retains enough moisture. Portulaca flowers are available in different bright colours like red, yellow, white, pink, etc. Colourful flowers usually attract the butterflies and make the surrounding more beautiful.
• Hosta plant is a good choice for patio and balcony pots. This plant grows well with other plants in pots and the design of this plant is so beautiful. It is a versatile plant because it comes in different shapes, colours, sizes and textures and attracts butterflies and hummingbirds. Other patio plants of summer season including tiny plants and dwarf roses offer blooms full of colour.
• On roof we can create garden using wooden box because it covers very small space and are easy to maintain. Inside thebox partition can be made to plant veggies, herbs, fruits or flowers. Using wooden box is a creative way to produce food and can be moved from one place to another as per the plant requirement of shade or sunny location.
Keywords: Hyderabad-india-online.com, Hyderabad
By: BK Vijay
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from BK Vijay:
- How to Protect Garden Plants this Summer?
- Improve your Writing Potentials using Grammarly
- Growing Importance Of Various Kinds Of Maps
- Effects Of Technology Automation On Jobs
- Tips To Prepare For A Job Interview
- Is It Possible To Have Equality Of Outcome At The Workplace?
- Weekend Getaways Near Hyderabad City
- What is the Real Difference Between Wireframes and Mock-ups?
- Reasons why Wireframes are Really Important in Website Development?
Article ID 1055058 (Views 112)