Sochtek - In simple words SEO is a technical aspect of getting your Business website to come on TOP in Google or Bing ( Search engines) through various keywords. Once website starts coming on TOP as a business owner you start getting
.More online queries
.More online leads
.More online sales
.More online conversions
SEO is a process of improving the volume or traffic to a website or a webpage. SEO is the most technical and important part of Web Marketing. A deep analysis of a website needs to be done. Search engine optimization (SEO) is basically divided into two parts i.e. on page optimization and off page optimization. Here we are discussing about only On Page Optimization.
On Page SEO is one of the initial steps of SEO which every webmaster should do to initiate the process. On page SEO not only ranks well in a search engines but also helps in improving the readability of your website. What can be done on the pages of website comes under on page optimization.
On Page Optimization Techniques:
1. Title Optimization: Title is firstly indexed by the search engines and then responds to user search queries. Page title should be between 55 to 60 characters and must consist of important keyword.
2. Meta tag optimization: Meta tags play very important role in on page optimization and provide information regarding the webpage. These Meta keywords and Description are as follows
a. Meta Description: Meta description should contain brief information regarding your products and services and must be well written. Description should be up to 160 characters with 2-3 main keywords.
b. Meta Keywords: You must add some keywords that are related to your web-page after analyzing your keyword competition with other websites. It’s better to include 12 to 16 keywords in Meta tag.
3. Important HTML tags: Some HTML tags that are used to highlight important areas of website to give more user attention. Tags like H1, H2, Strong (Bold), em (Italic) etc. The text inside H1 is given very high priority by the search engines.
4. Keyword optimization: The content of the site should be written in such a way that it can be easily crawled by search engine and is user friendly and readable for visitors. We should not stuff too many keywords because this will make our site unreadable. Some points to focus on:
a. Make use of long tail keywords to rank easy
b. Make use of Google Adwords keywords tool
c. Make use of synonyms and related keywords
d. Taken care of keyword density
5. Link optimization: It is one of the most important aspects that we need to consider while doing on page optimization. Optimize all inbound and outbound links for search engines and also give better navigation to all visitors.
a. Use meaningful anchor text while liking
b. The internal link structure should be clean
c. Use permalinks if you are using CMS
6. Image Optimization: The website images must be well optimized because search engines don’t crawl images. Define each image with an appropriate title or ALT text. The image name should be meaningful. The size of images should be light and these should load quickly when a website is opened.
Sochtek provides best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services and Internet Marketing Solutions with vast experience of more than ten years.
We serve best top 10 search engine ranking on Google, Yahoo and Bing. Our analysts follow the SEO techniques that are followed by Google SEO guidelines and algorithms. At Sochtek the team of professional makes ensure white hat SEO techniques are strictly followed, this helps your business website to get higher web traffic across the world.
For more information please visit our website: www.sochtek.com
Keywords: SEO Ranking, Website Design Chandigarh, Clickfunnels website
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Sochtek: More »
Article ID 1053528 (Views 298)