In the ultra-competitive corporate world, lack of management knowledge and skills often handicaps the growth opportunities for most of the individuals including the most seasoned and talented professionals. They possess the industry related technical know-how and experience but beyond a point they end up hitting a glass ceiling in their corporate career where they can’t grow beyond a point. This is where pursuing Executive MBA courses make lot of sense for them to ensure that individual continues to grow vertically on the corporate ladder. Executive MBA courses provide much needed edge to the individual and improvise their career prospects by manifold. These programs are not only restricted to working professionals but they also serve the young talent identified by organizations as upcoming leaders. They are sent across to finish these programs to hone up their management knowledge, analytical skills and decision making skills. Some of the key advantages of EMBA programs would be:
1. Hone up leadership potential – Business leadership has less to do with technical know-how or domain based knowledge. And it is more about having the vision - to see beyond the obvious and drive the business in the desired direction. It’s all about foreseeing the upcoming challenges and taking evasive action to avoid the potential pitfalls way before others noticing them. An executive management degree grooms an individual to start thinking like a business leader by honing up their thought process.
2. Fast track career trajectory – Acquiring management and analytical skills from a MBA course helps a seasoned professional in moving faster into managerial roles which are all about managing people and resources.
3. Exposure – Exposure provided by Executive MBA programs help the disciples in developing their perspective beyond their usual industry and company knowledge. Case study based approach, industry interactions and live projects groom them by instilling multi-disciplinary perspective and approach.
4. Networking – Pursing a management course with people from different walks of life provides excellent opportunity to interact, learn and make professional connection with them. It provides individuals a golden opportunity to come out of their comfort zone and make genuine professional connections for better growth.
5. Convenience – Since executive MBA programs conduct their classes mostly on weekday evenings and weekends, it doesn’t interfere at all with their existing job. Scheduling ensures that learning is smooth and provides right amount of work-life-study balance to the individual.
Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS) is one of the premiere Business Schools in the country and it is a constituent of prestigious NAAC ‘A’ graded Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune. It offers Executive MBA program for working professionals which are conducted separately on Weekdays in the evening, and Weekends – Saturdays & Sundays from morning to evening Flexible yet dynamic nature of program ensure that disciples gain to learn from industry oriented top notch course curriculum which is borrowed from the full time MBA program. Teaching pedagogy includes the renowned case study approach to develop analytical thinking and course also draws its faculties from the corporate world that come with rich experience and knowledge. Course has been crafted to help the students in gaining global, technology and entrepreneurial perspectives.
URL - https://sims.edu/
Keywords: Executive MBA courses, Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Executive MBA
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from sims: More »
Article ID 1052973 (Views 175)