India's most beautiful state Gujarat is blessed with nature's reward. A person or an explorer can discover any type of places here like: historical places, amusement parks, shrine, gardens, museums and lakes etc. The perfect gift of scenery to Gujarat is its lakes. Lakes are the very peaceful area where you enjoy some water activities and watching a different kind of birds.
In this article, we discuss some beautiful lakes in Gujarat which you must visit when you in Gujarat with Gujarat tour packages.
1. Kankaria Lake: Previously the Kankaria Lake was used as the bathing place of the Emperors. Yes, it is a 15th century Lake which was known as Hauz e Qutb. Recently this lake is one of the best tourist destinations in Ahmedabad. Actually, it is enclosed by attractions like Kankaria Zoo, Nagina Island, Kids City, and Dutch Tombs and so on.
2. Nal Sarovar: Nal Sarovar Lake is positioned almost 78 km away from Ahmedabad. Actually, it is a bird sanctuary which is a house to the occupant as well as wandering birds. It was confirmed as a sanctuary in 1969 and till at present, it is one of the huge marshland bird sanctuaries in Gujarat.
3. Sursagar Lake: Sursagar Lake is one of the attractive magnetism in Vadodara. The quiet seashore of the lake and the giant Shiva statue in the center are going to entice many visitors. It is also known as Chand Talao in Vadodara.
4. Thol Lake: Thol Lake is an ecotourism place in Kalol of Gujarat. Thol Lake is one of the eminent bird sanctuaries in Gujarat. Thol Lake is a habitat for many species, including many endangered species.
5. Hamirsar Lake: Hamirsar Lake is a non-natural lake which was produced by the Emperor Rao Hamir. It is the center of magnetism in Bhuj. It is one of the desired hangout places in Bhuj.
6. Narayan Sarovar: Narayan Sarovar is measured as one of the sacrosanct lakes in Gujarat. It is located in Kutch district and it is enclosed by numerous shrines and chronological places. Legendary, it is measured one of the five sacred lakes.
7. Gomti Lake: Gomti Lake is situated at Dakor of Vadodara. After Dwarka, it was named as Gomati Lake after Gomti River. According to legends, Bhim of Mahabharata formed a large lake outside the small pond to help the villagers.
Keywords: Gujarat tour packages
By: Anil Sinha
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Anil Sinha:
Article ID 1047328 (Views 310)