How to download and install ASUS drivers?
ASUS is the technological company which is providing a range of products starting from computers, printers and peripherals. For the ASUS device to work properly, keep updating the recent drivers and if the user is a new user then download the drivers. There are several ways in downloading the drivers but using ASUS Navigation Wizard user can automatically locate the drivers and download them or can contact to ASUS Customer Support.
Here are the steps to download ASUS drivers:
1. Firstly user should download the ASUS Navigation Wizard which can locate all the required drivers. Drivers are present in the Navigation Wizard site and once prompted install the wizard.
2. If the computer or device asks for enabling ActiveX controls, then allow the installation. If the user is having browser other than IE and is facing the problem of getting the installation started, then using any other browser navigate to ASUS Download Web page.
3. Visit the ASUS site and a box on the left with circular icon on the left ‘ASUS Navigation Wizard’ appears.
4. Start the wizard and user can examine the system & determine the ASUS product.
5. Find and locate the exact drivers and user can find them on categories such as ‘BIOS’ and ‘Utilities’.
6. Begin the download by clicking on the download link and if more than one option is displayed use ‘Global’ option.
7. Double click on the file and windows will install the exact drivers.
8. Reset the system and make sure that the installation is done.
Facing any kind of issue in downloading ASUS drivers? Contact ASUS Customer Service and ask for help in locating the exact drivers for the system. Also get all help and assistance related to the device. Call anytime over the ASUS Technical Support number and fix the troubles at an ease.
Keywords: ASUS Customer Service, ASUS Technical Support, ASUS Customer Support
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from annabellmatt: More »
Article ID 1046795 (Views 288)