Higher studies can always be a dilemma especially what field to pursue after completing a graduate course. You need a suitable course of your liking, the best place to go, what career we can get into, and what a college has to offer.In the North, many cities offer many post graduate course, and one such course is MBA if you are looking to do MBA and staying in the north the place to go is Dehradun. MBA College in Dehradun seems developed on a positive note in recent times.
MBA (Masters in Business Administration)
MBA is a master’s degree in business administration that originated in the USA in early 20th century, and is now a preferred choice worldwide for higher studies. Usually a two-year program, it mainly offers courses in accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, and other courses related to management. You can find many business schools in India, but people mostly prefer19 IIMS. For students looking forward to seek admission in Dehradun can opt from among many MBA colleges that offer exceptional education.
Dehradun as a place
Dehradun is the capital city of the Uttarakhand state in the northern part of India. It is set between beautiful foothills of Himalayas. River Ganga and the Yamuna surround the place, which makes the place have pleasant weather all year round.
One who is away from home staying in Dehradun feels more at home. That is due to its warm atmosphere and suitable climate. It makes your stay comfortable. After becoming the capital, Dehradun has seen an increase in educational institutions. Especially MBA College in Dehradun is popular for its education all over India.
MBA as a course
Business management schools offer programs related to business management and administration. Most of the MBA Colleges in Dehradun are affiliated from Uttrakhand Technical University, Dehradun. There are various MBA programs to choose from, and you can find the list below.
• Two-year full-time MBA: It takes place over two academic years and is a regular course.
• Accelerated MBA: This program takes place over two years but involves a higher course load and is intense classes and examinations with very less break in between.
• Part-time MBA: This course usually takes place in the evenings on weekdays and is oftena regular among working professionals who want to take it up as a light course over an extended period.
• MBA dual degree: Combined with MBA, it lets the student get two degrees simultaneously and cuts costs. It is similar to MS degree and save time on education.
Many programs base their admission by GPA secured, academics transcripts, entrance exam scores and resume with experience and letters of recommendations.
MBA as whole
The structure of MBA programs is around the core and elective subjects that allow them to choose a specialization. Students understand the working knowledge and the Management functions in the first year. In the second year, they concentrate on electives, which help them in choosing a career.
MBA is the most sought after choice of management students after graduation and is a course to look out for with its many subjects. Looking out for a MBA college in Dehradun would be a beneficial affair.
Keywords: MBA College In Dehradun
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from deepakarya:
- Choose The Best Engineering College In Dehradun
- Best Civil Engineering Colleges In Dehradun – Paving Your Way For A Better Tomorrow
Article ID 1044817 (Views 73)