Osteoarthritis is the non-inflammatory form of arthritis. It is also known as degenerative joint disease. Osteoarthritis generally causes muscles and joints pain. The main cause of this disease is gradual loss of cartilage in the joints. This can also be developed in a person, as a result of growing age. And, also when the body joints run into monotonous suffering, then the outcome will be osteoarthritis. This disease can leave a huge effect on our daily work, like walking, etc. Poor blood supply, immobilization and meager nutrition can also cause the osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis is usually found in knees, hips, hands, spine, lower back, neck and feet.
Symptoms of osteoarthritis:
1. Joint stiffness
2. Joint pain
3. Redness in joints
4. Muscle spam or contraction of ligaments
5. Feeing of warmth in the joints
6. Limited range of movements.
Osteoarthritis patients get relief in pain by some natural ways. These do not create any adverse effect. So, a person can utilize the herbal products and get rid of the pain.
7 Natural ways to ease osteoarthritis pain:
Here are some natural ways to reduce the stiffness in joints and help in relieving osteoarthritis pain. Let us discuss:
1. Heat and Cold: Using warm cloth and applying it to the affected area will surely give relief in pain. And, applying ice bags or some cold stuff to the afflicted area will provide comfort in swelling.
2. Ginger: It is the herbal formula useful in reducing arthritis pain. We can take ginger in the form of ginger tea. It can reduce the swelling of joints and inflammation.
3. Rumatone oil: This is the natural way to ease osteoarthritis pain. It is the ayurvedic massage oil. Massage this oil on joints and it gives relief in the stiffness of joints and in swelling. It bridles the problem successfully without leading to any wretchedness.
4. Rumatone capsules: These capsules are for effective ayurvedic treatment of the problem of osteoarthritis. It curbs the stiffness of joints and gives the relief in swelling without any anguish. Regular use of these capsules gives the better upshot.
5. Glucosamine sulfate: This is the natural substance used to cure osteoarthritis pain. This gives relief in stiffness of joints and makes a person to do his/her daily routine work easily.
6. Vitamins and Calcium: Vitamins and calcium work as a wonder for osteoarthritis pain. These can help in reducing the pain and making the bones healthy. Healthy bones make a person's life active and fit. The vitamins that are useful in osteoarthritis pain are Vitamin B9 (folate), Vitamin B12 (cobalamin), Vitamin D, Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
7. Omega-3 fatty acids: Omega-3 fatty acids comprise of oils, which are derived from fish and are helpful in maintaining healthy bones. This oil can be found in flaxseed and walnuts. These are very effective in the cure of rigidity in joints and osteoarthritis pain by making the bones healthy.
Keywords: Herbal Treatment For Osteoarthritis Relief, Natural Osteoarthritis Relief Supplements And Oil, Herbal Osteoarthritis Supplements
By: Aylward Morales
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Aylward Morales:
- How To Bring Down Blood Pressure Level And Reduce Hypertension Fast?
- How To Keep Immune System Strong And Enhance Immunity Power?
- How To Get Relief From Constipation And Maintain Healthy Bowel Movements?
- Natural Ways To Treat Hyperacidity And Ease Digestion Problems At Home
- Natural Remedies To Improve Energy Levels And Body Strength Effectively
- Natural Ways To Control Blood Pressure And Reduce Risk Of Hypertension
- How To Prevent Prediabetes From Becoming Diabetes And Regulate Blood Sugar?
- Natural Supplements To Increase Immunity And Resistance Power Effectively
- Herbal Remedies To Reduce Belly Fat And Lose Weight In The Healthy Way
- How To Get Pimple Free Skin With Herbal Skin Nourishing Face Pack?
Article ID 1042034 (Views 211)