Pimple or acne is a common skin problem, which affects the young people at their puberty and few adults till they reach 45. It affects the skin of the majority of teenagers and a significant number of adults. They are related to both hormones and facial skin health. The presence of pimple may cause anxiety and embarrassment. Pimples happen, when an oily substance called sebum clogs pores. They can pop up anywhere such as on the face, neck, back, chest and shoulders. Only few lucky people are born with zit-free skin. Although, pimple is not a serious problem, but severe pimples can sometimes cause permanent scars and thus, damage self-esteem. For a pimple free skin, it is important to understand what causes it.
Some causes of pimples are:
1. Intake of excess of fried, junk food and non-vegetarian food.
2. Over usage of cosmetics.
3. Excess of stress and anxiety.
4. Physiological changes taking place during adolescence.
5. Night awakening.
6. Intake of medications like steroids, contraceptive pills which increase oil secretion.
7. Other causes of pimples may be oily scalp, dandruff in hair, digestive disorder and clogged pores.
Remedies on how to get pimple free skin:
Here are list of some herbal remedies, which one can try at home easily on how to get pimple free skin are:
Apple cider vinegar is a powerhouse when it comes to acting as an acne remedy. It balances the ph. of your skin, which in turn makes it harder for bacteria to thrive.
Raw papaya face pack is an all-natural remedy that removes dead skin cells and excess lipids from the surface of the skin, leaving it soft, smooth and pimple free.
Bananas are full of all sort of goodness even the part we don't eat. Their peels contain an extremely powerful antioxidant called lutein that helps to reduce swelling and inflammation and of course the redness and discomfort are caused due to pimples.
Chandra Prabha ubtan is one of the best herbal skin nourishing face packs helpful in fighting against pimples and acne and also it helps to improve skin tone naturally. It safeguards your skin from external stressors and infection. It helps to eliminate dead cells and open pores of your skin.
Garlic is supposed to be antibacterial. One can either ingest it or, apply it directly to the pimple affected area to reduce the severity of your breakout and prevent them in future.
Lemons contain vitamin C, which is good for all types of skin and it's a citric acid so it helps to exfoliate the skin. Dab a cotton ball in lemon juice and apply it on your pimples to get rid of them.
1. Drink plenty of water on daily basis.
2. Avoid junk, oily food, chocolates and fizzy drinks.
3. Include lots of fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet.
4. Wash your skin with Luke warm water.
5. Avoid stress and do exercise and yoga on regular basis.
Keywords: Natural Skin Nourishing Face Pack, Herbal Ubtan Powder Nourishing Scrub, Herbal Face Pack
By: Aylward Morales
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Aylward Morales:
- How To Bring Down Blood Pressure Level And Reduce Hypertension Fast?
- How To Keep Immune System Strong And Enhance Immunity Power?
- How To Get Relief From Constipation And Maintain Healthy Bowel Movements?
- Natural Ways To Treat Hyperacidity And Ease Digestion Problems At Home
- Natural Remedies To Improve Energy Levels And Body Strength Effectively
- Natural Ways To Control Blood Pressure And Reduce Risk Of Hypertension
- How To Prevent Prediabetes From Becoming Diabetes And Regulate Blood Sugar?
- Natural Supplements To Increase Immunity And Resistance Power Effectively
- Herbal Remedies To Reduce Belly Fat And Lose Weight In The Healthy Way
- How To Keep Skin Moisturized Naturally With Aloe Vera Gel?
Article ID 1042027 (Views 143)