Low sperm count is one of the biggest problems, men face. It has severe consequences and adverse effects. A male should ejaculate at least 20 million sperms in 1 ml of semen. Any count, less than that is not sufficient to impregnate a woman. Sluggish and poor reproductive system, low testosterone levels and hormonal imbalance are the major causes behind low sperm count. The combination of Spermac capsules and Vital M-40 capsules is a miracle in this field.
The condition of low sperm count is often referred as male impotency because it is impossible to conceive with a man who has low sperm count. Low semen production is usually accompanied with low libido, weak erection and erectile dysfunction. During sexual lovemaking, satisfaction of both men and women is based upon the blast of semen. Inadequate semen cannot satisfy your partner and cause low self-esteem and confidence. There are few conditions which catalyze the decrease the quality and quantity of sperm:
1. Hormonal imbalance
2. Stress or anxiety
3. Physical conditions
4. Excessive smoking or excessive consumption of alcohol.
The combo pack of Spermac and Vital M-40 capsules are health promoting and energy enhancing herbs which rejuvenate entire physical and mental health of a male which enhances virility and vitality of males. These capsules perform the function of distributing energy equally all over body which helps in increasing blood flow. Increased blood flow transports nutrients and oxygen to each and every cell of the body which results in fuller and stronger erections. The herbs in Spermac and Vital M-40 are natural semen volume enhancer remedies and they boost male fertility. This combination of herbs keep a man naturally youthful with energy and strength and rejuvenate overall male reproductive system to cure all the problems.
Major Benefits of Spermac capsule:
1. Increases the number of healthy and motile sperm in a male's sperm.
2. Improved potency.
3. Improved secretion of testosterone and improved testicular functions.
4. Enhances nerve functions of male genital region
5. Increases semen volume to attain fatherhood easily.
6. It is the solution to mental disorders like stress, anxiety and depression.
Ingredients: Sudh Shilajit, Kaunch Seed, Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Gokhu Fruit, Safed Musli, Jaiphal, Lauh, Shwet Jeera, Kutki, Kalaunji and Nagbala.
Major Benefits of Vital M-40 capsule:
1. This is a major supplement of all the nutrition.
2. It increases the energy producing reactions and boosts up energy.
3. Cures inflammation and weakness of the organs and helps in increasing blood flow.
4. Cures disorders like anemia, anorexia and higher toxicity from the body.
5. Enhances liver functions and removes the entire blockage from kidneys.
6. Supplies enough nutrition and oxygen to bones and each cell of the body.
Ingredients: Shatavari, Shilajit, Safed Musli, Lauh Bhasma, Kesar, Javitri, Long and Tejpatra.
Take one capsule each of Spermac and Vital M-40 twice a day along with water or milk. Continue this consumption for 3 to 4 months to get the best results. To get the best and fruitful results, keep patience.
Keywords: natural semen volume enhancer remedies, natural remedies to boost male fertility, boost male fertility
By: Rodger Woles
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Rodger Woles:
- Herbal Male Impotence Treatment To Tweak Your Lovemaking Life
- Premature Ejaculation Natural Remedies To Rev Up Male Stamina
- Herbal Aphrodisiac Pills To Increase Male Stamina In Bed
- How To Treat Weak Ejaculation In Men To Last Longer In Bed?
- Natural Male Stamina Booster Supplements To Reignite Spark In Your Marriage
- Ayurvedic Last Longer Remedies To Increase Sexual Desire In Men
- Ayurvedic Stamina Enhancer Supplements For Men To Get Rid Of Weak Ejaculation
- Herbal Cure For Low Testosterone In Men To Increase Energy Naturally
- Herbal Erectile Dysfunction Treatment To Increase Sexual Power In Males
- Herbal Supplements To Improve Energy Levels And Body Stamina In Men Naturally
Article ID 1042006 (Views 81)