It seems obvious that companies should make efforts to satisfy their customers. Because satisfied customers generally re-arrive and purchase more. They share their experiences with the brand and recommend the company to their friends, family, and colleagues. A satisfied customer is trustworthy and loyal to the brand and brings more customers to the business through word-of-mouth publicity. Although, statistics have mentioned that the cost of satisfying a current customer is only one tenth of acquiring a new one. Therefore, when a customer’s trust and loyalty is gained, a company should put efforts to hold them for a long-term B2C relationship. A company can analyze their B2C relationship by conducting customer satisfaction survey because it is not something that can be presumed. A customer is a key to the long-term growth of a business. If they are taken care to satisfy their needs, then they will move to the business competitors.
There can be various tools and methods that can be used for conducting customer satisfaction survey such as through evaluating net promoter scores of a company. The surveys are not only conducted for inviting customers to express their opinions but it also serves them with the opportunity to grasp new and updated information about the company. It is also an effective tool to judge the loyalty of a customer. Knowing the causes for customer loyalty or the obstacles to loyalty is a secret to a successful business.
The importance of customer satisfaction survey:
• Building the brand –When a company takes the opinion of their customers and develops loyalty to an individual brand. They often develop the word by suggesting the products and services to their friends and family as an informal referral process. A survey also provides specific information about both negative and positive aspects of a company and improves marketing and sales efforts.
• Calculate the outputs – Conducting a survey can be insignificant unless it creates statistical data that can be analyzed scientifically. The leading step for developing an effective survey is to establish proposed goals for comparing the results.Net promoter scores are useful for comparing the results to know the number of promoters over the detractors.
• Taking a follow-up of the customer –A follow-up of the survey should be taken to evaluate whether the changes worked or not. Information can be yet again analyzed and compared with the earlier feedback. It is also appreciated to let your customers know you're attempting to make perfections and to thank them for their help.
• Keeping it personal –Each unsatisfied customer is contacted personally with an effort to resolve the problem. For example, the unsatisfied customer is offered with the special discounts and coupons to hold the trust and loyalty.
Keywords: customer satisfaction survey, net promoter scores
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from customersurveys87:
- Why is Customer Loyalty Essential to be able to Your Company?
- How to Create and Use Customer Feedback Loop?
- 20 Strategies to Improve Customer Retention Rate
- Customer Experience Management: What it is &why it Matters?
- Customer Experience Analytics:NPS Computation
- How Regular Surveys Can Boost Customer Service
- The Link Between Customer Feedback and Better Profits
- Predictive Analytics: A Tool to Improve Customer Experience
Article ID 1041812 (Views 121)