“No matter the availability of superior website safety equipment, hacks are more common these days than three years in the past. Companies will try their quality, but the reality is maximum web sites might be hacked or go through a few surprising losses of information in their lifetime,” Code Guard CEO David Moeller said. “Whilst that happens, we offer a ‘time-machine’ answer, genuinely allowing the website owner to repair the site. This is feasible without being an experienced website supervisor. Our new panel and WHMCS Backup Module placed this potential within the fingers of more businesses.”
As soon as installed (which generally includes importing to the ideal listing) there may be no document writing, copying, or additional complex responsibilities. Use the built-in admin interface to create/delete the backups of your WHMCS gadget files.
• NEW! Google power Backup area for uploading backups.
• NEW! Pick out any location on the file system to backup your website too.
• Features a MySQL Backup function that is included in the file backup!
• Remote FTP Server Backup copying to store backups on a faraway server.
Add-on module may be used manually to create and, record backups, by clicking the "backup now" button at the add-ons web page. Should you want to delete backups, repair them, or download them to your local drive, you've got those options available as well. In Jetapps GUI, all the details of your backup will be on the display screen in real time, and the one of a kind options are presented to the far right, making them easier for the user. When you have backups, placed remotely, you may restore them remotely, even when your website is experiencing restricted downtime.
Set up of this system is easy as well, and if you buy a license, we include distinct commands on installation in the welcome e-mail. Full cPanel/WHM backup and restore the automation introduced to the hands of the cPanel account holders. It definitely eliminates the dependency of server administrators to perform full account restores.
The automated cPanel/WHM backup module allows cPanel account holders to perform full account repair from their own panel interface. cPanel users can log into their cPanel account and repair their whole account to any factor in time wherein a complete panel backup has been done. Backups are stored on the website for your personal Amazon net services EC2 cloud server times or ours. Works with AWS lose 30 GB EC2 micro instances.
cPanel automated Backup Script (1.2 kb)
This is a simple script derived from the spaniel method that generates full account backups, only in personal homepage form. This makes the task of backing up your website simpler and with greater reliability by means of permitting you to generate and preserve your own full web page backups.
• Computerized backup via Cron task
• Very easy to install, and executable with most effective one easy command
• E-mail notification while the backup is complete
• FTP option to transfer the backup report to a detailed FTP server
• Well matched to x3 topics
• Panel 10 or better with Cron activity and backup functionality enabled.
• Hypertext Preprocessor 4.1.x or better.
• FTP gets entry to (optional).
Jetapps.com has a backup application that includes a WHM backup plug-in which permits you to remotely back up your information to Amazon as opposed to storing it locally. The WHM backup script used by the Jetapps.com software ensures that the facts being sent to the Amazon cloud are safe and secure. It makes it very easy for WHM Backup to Amazon. The WHMCS document Backup Add-on Module makes developing file backups of your internet site completely computerized. cPanel / Web Host Manager reseller hosting powered by way of high-performance servers.
Host a couple of websites or end up your own web hosting reseller these days with JetBackup first-rate-in-elegance reseller website hosting. To know more about cPanel Backup please visit our website HERE: https://www.jetapps.com
Keywords: WHMCS Backup Module, WHM Backup to Amazon
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from JetApps:
- How to Use the cPanel Backup Database in Your Hosting Account?
- How to Use the cPanel Backup Server in Your Hosting Account?
- How to Backup WHM - cPanel By Backup Script
- Advantages of cPanel Backup Database
- Questions To Ask Before Selecting Remote Backup Service
Article ID 1041732 (Views 241)