Taking inadequate sleep at night affects normal routine of a person. Since brain does not get proper rest at night, one is not able to concentrate on any task during the day time. This is because one experiences dizziness all day due to not taking sound sleep previous night. There are many people who sleep for very long but feel tired on waking up next day and there are others also who may sleep for short hours but they may feel energetic the next day. So, it is not just quantity which matters but quality of sleep is also important. Once a person becomes habitual of sleeplessness, it becomes difficult to bring back sleep pattern on track. In such cases, one needs help of some remedies or supplements that can induce sleep. Taking chemical based medications may make a person dependent on them for sleeping and therefore it is better to take natural or ayurvedic treatment for insomnia that improves brain health naturally to cure sleeplessness problem.
There are different cases of insomnia through which a person can suffer:
1. Chronic insomnia that lasts a month or longer.
2. Acute insomnia that lasts a day or days or weeks.
3. Comorbid insomnia which is sleeplessness problem associated with another disorder.
4. Onset insomnia that cause difficulty in falling asleep.
5. Maintenance insomnia during which one faces difficulty in staying asleep.
There are many factors that disturb the sleeping pattern of a person. Some are external factors like snoring, infant, too much of light, loud noise at nearby place, etc. These factors cannot be controlled according to our will but one can prevent factors within the body that forbid one from taking sound sleep like restless legs syndrome, etc.
Health risks associated with chronic insomnia:
1. Increased risk of medical conditions like strokes, seizures, inflammation, obesity, heart disease, high blood pressure, etc.
2. Increased risk of mental disorders like depression, anxiety, confusion, etc.
3. One may not be able to concentrate on tasks also. Accidents due to insomnia are very common.
4. Not taking enough sleep affects sexual ability of a person and increases the risk of reproductive health problems.
5. Having insomnia can shorten your life expectancy.
With Aaram capsules, one can get rid of sleeplessness and improve sleep quality naturally as these supplements provide the best ayurvedic treatment for insomnia. These supplements contain formula that induces natural sleep and brings back sleep pattern on track. These supplements improve brain functions and keep mind calm. Taking these supplements before sleeping reduce the chances of indulging into traffic of thoughts. This helps one to take sound sleep at night. These capsules are made from natural herbs only and therefore there is negligible risk of side effects from these capsules. Instead of making one unconscious, this ayurvedic treatment for insomnia improves brain health to induce sleep naturally. One gets relief from dizziness also at day time and thus work efficiency of a person increases. Even in case of habitual sleeplessness due to work shift or any other reason, these supplements show effective results and help a person to overcome ill effects of insomnia.
This ayurvedic treatment for insomnia not only cures sleeplessness but also improves brain functions like memory and concentration power. With regular use of Aaram capsules, risk of health problems due to insomnia also decreases. Aaram capsules contain Shankhpushpi, Brahmi, Gajwan, Sarpgandha, Ustaykhaddus, Arjun, Ashwagandha, Lata Kasturi, Moti Bhasma, Tagara, Jahermora, Bhangraya, Jatamansi, Kesar, Chandan and Ajwainkhurashani. All these herbs are natural sedatives and therefore induce sleep naturally without affecting any other body functions. These capsules can give beneficial results within 3 to 4 months to the user and help to get rid of sleeplessness naturally.
Keywords: Best Ayurvedic Treatments For Sleeplessness, Sleeplessness Herbal Pills, Herbal Treatment Pills For Insomnia
By: Sidharth Chabra
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Sidharth Chabra:
- Ayurvedic Remedies For High Blood Pressure To Reduce Hypertension Naturally
- Ayurvedic Liver Detoxification Supplements To Get Rid Of Cirrhosis
- Ayurvedic Weight Gain Supplements To Improve Muscle Mass Naturally
- Ayurvedic Remedies To Reduce Weight And Lose Body Fat In An Easy Manner
- Ayurvedic High Blood Pressure Remedies To Control Hypertension Levels
- Herbal Supplements To Relieve Osteoarthritis And Joint Pain Effectively
- Ayurvedic Face Pack For Acne To Get Clear And Flawless Skin
Article ID 1041045 (Views 554)