An online business is the need of the future decade because of several reasons. It is simpler to use, provides flexibility to shop and is great for people who hardly find time to shop from their schedule. Starting an online store can serve to be an extension of your dream business and profits. But when you are planning to build your E-commerce store, you would at some point of time contemplate between the decisions of hosted or self-hosted Ecommerce platform.
The basic difference between hosted and self-hosted E-commerce is that the first requires you to sign-up while the later requires you to download and run it yourself. You can get the expert Ecommerce Website Development Services for both kinds of deployments. But, for your information, here are the five best-hosted Ecommerce platforms that can help your business perform even better:
1. Shopify – Shopify is a famous name for Ecommerce store creation. It is a self-sufficient and affordable hosting platform if you are just starting off with your Ecommerce business. It offers a large number of Add-on features with beautiful templates to choose from. The flexible customer support and SEO compliance make it a perfect platform for your business. On the downside, the UX of this platform can be a bit tricky if you aren’t a professional.
2. BigCommerce – It is another popular hosted E-commerce platform which is widely used for deploying the business E-commerce sites. More than 50 thousand E-commerce sites are built on this hosting platform. Its large knowledge base and easy to use interface adds to your E-commerce capabilities and is thus excellent. It can be a bit expensive and the user support is something that can make you nag.
3. PrestaShop – PrestaShop is an open source E-commerce solution written in PHP and MySQL. It currently holds more than 250,000 E-commerce stores and operates in 60 different languages. The platform supports hundreds of built-in features for managing and customizing the store. Various modules can be added and optimized according to the needs of the store. It, however, doesn’t work that great for the multi-store Ecommerce website. Also, there is no official support team to resolve your queries.
4. Volusion – Volusion isn’t as famous as the other hosted Ecommerce platforms but it certainly holds a big chunk of market share in the US. The hosted Ecommerce platform is fairly new and offers a wide variety of features like easy user interface, personalized services, etc. Volusion fully supports Ecommerce marketing and SEO features such as email marketing tools, gift card and coupon option, social media sharing integration etc. The unavailability of blog setup may bug you a little when you opt for Volusion.
5. 3D Cart – It is another hosted E-commerce platform that is fairly old and yet reliable among the masses. It’s easy to use dashboard will let you design your E-commerce website like the way you want it. The availability of optimized themes further grooms your Ecommerce website amazingly. It has a full suite of marketing tools that would allow you to maximize your conversions and profits.
Hosted E-commerce platforms are a great option if you are just starting out with your business and require minimum technicalities to deal with. Reach for expert Ecommerce Development Glasgow to explore all the possible opportunities with hosted development. You will be starting the E-commerce business really early this way and profits will also come your way instantly.
Author: Shilpa Sharma is well known content writer. She has a lot of experience and has written many articles on the topic of Ecommerce Development Glasgow and Dedicated Resource for Website Development.
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from aksinuk:
- Five Significant Activities That an Effective and Cheap Monthly SEO Plan Will Do For Your Business
- 5 Key Development Features That Are Found In All Successful Ecommerce Stores
- Best 6 Reasons Why Having Dedicated Resource for SMO Helps Establishing Grand Social Presence
- 7 Crucial SEO Steps That Needs to be taken by Every Startup Business expecting its Growth in the UK
- How Social Media Optimization and Online Reputation go Hand in Hand for your Business?
- Three Reasons Why Every Business Needs Google Adwords
Article ID 1039831 (Views 90)