Spermatogenesis is a process in which sperm cells are developed and this process takes place inside tubules of testes. Pituitary gland (situated in brain) releases hormone that signals testicles to produce sperm cells. These travel through tubes and reach prostate gland where they get mixed with other fluids to form semen. When a man reaches climax during lovemaking, he ejaculates semen which is required to impregnate female.
Following are the possible reasons for low sperm count and low fertility in men:
1. Poor blood circulation in body can slow down rush of neurochemicals between brain and testicles which in turn can lower down the production of sperm cells.
2. Due to lack of nutrients, body organs do not work properly and this interrupts various functions in body.
3. Injury in testicles can affect production of sperm cells and thus cause infertility in men.
4. Blockage in tubes interrupts flow of sperm cells from testicles to prostate gland and thus proper number of sperm cells does not reach prostate gland.
5. Enlargement in prostate gland causes narrowing of urethra which prevents free flow of sperm cells during ejaculation.
6. Weakness in testicles due to over masturbation.
One can use Spermac capsules which provide the most effective ayurvedic treatment to increase sperm count. Active formula of these supplements improves blood circulation in body in order to increase communication between pituitary gland and testicles. This helps brain to control working of testicles and production of sperm cells. These supplements are rich in nutrients which improve health of organs in body. The functioning of reproductive organs gets improved and they work better than earlier. Ingredients of these capsules clear blockage from various tubes and ducts to prevent obstruction which interrupts travelling of sperm cells from testicles to male organ. Inflammation in prostate gland is reduced and this prevents pressure on urethra. Production of male reproductive cells increases which effectively improve male fertility and increase chances of impregnating a woman. This helps men to achieve fatherhood without any difficulty.
Herbs used in this ayurvedic treatment to increase sperm count are Vidarikhand, Shwet Jeera, Abhrak, Long, Gokhuru fruit, Shatavari, Safed Musli, Dalchini, Kaunch beej, Tejpatra, Ashwagandha, Nagbala, Akarkara, Jaiphal, Kahu, Kutki, Javitri, Kalaunji, Makoy and Pipal. These herbs protect sperm cells from autoimmune disorders and thus prevent damage to sperm cells from antibodies. These herbs prevent ill effects of increased body weight on healthy sperm cell production. These herbs keep sperm cell production regular by reducing effects of thyroid and adrenal gland disorders. Antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties of these herbs treat infection in reproductive organs to prevent fluctuation in production of sperm cells.
Antioxidants present in these ingredients protect sperm cells from free radical attack and toxin damage also. Time taken for replenishment of sperm cells also gets reduced due to which testicles produce healthy and adequate amount of sperm cells every time a man involves in lovemaking and gets aroused. It is recommended to take this ayurvedic treatment to increase sperm count for at least 3 to 4 months continuously. Avoid smoking, alcohol intake and masturbation to achieve fast results.
Keywords: Ayurvedic Capsules To Increase Sperm Count
By: Rajneesh Karpe
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Rajneesh Karpe:
- Herbal Erectile Dysfunction Treatment To Get And Maintain Hard Erections
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Male Impotence To Achieve Hard Erections
- Ayurvedic Remedies To Increase Sperm Count And Motility Naturally
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia To Improve Prostate Health
- Ayurvedic Remedies For Erectile Dysfunction To Achieve Stronger Erections
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Weak Erection To Get Rid Of Impotence
- Ayurvedic Remedies To Overcome Masturbation Bad Effects In Men
- Ayurvedic Treatment To Increase Sperm Count And Fertility In Males
- Ayurvedic Supplements To Boost Libido And Sex Stamina In Men Naturally
- Best Ayurvedic Treatment For Nightfall To Prevent Night Discharge Problem
Article ID 1036749 (Views 502)
Announcement from Our Sponsor
Cancer Drugs like Lenvima (generic version Lenvatinib), Imbruvica (generic version Ibrutinib) now have generic versions at tremendous savings. Brain boosting drugs like Provigil (generic version Modafinil) and Nuvigil (generic version Armodafinil) are also popular.