Ask any older men dating younger women (or any younger women dating older men) and they’ll tell you there are countless advantages to being in an age gap relationship: You get to compare notes with your partner, discover the generational differences between you, and learn from one another. If you’re the younger participant, your partner can balance you out with some grounded maturity, and if you’re the older participant, your partner can liven up your life with some youthful vitality. But there’s one area where age gap relationships indubitably outshine other relationships, and that’s in the bedroom. What makes sex in age gap relationships so unique—and so smoking hot? Read on to find out!
1. Better communication: Conventional wisdom states that women mature faster than men, which implies that in an age gap relationship both parties will be on a more even keel. Most young women will already know how to articulate their needs and desires, and the benefit of a few more years (or decades) of life experience means that an older man will have had a chance to catch up to her. This makes for clearer, more honest communication between partners 24/7, but particularly under the sheets. And isn’t that what all of us are looking for?
2. More stamina: By the time he’s reached his 40s, 50s, or even 60s, it’s safe to assume a man’s “two-pump chump” days are long behind him. Having had the benefit of more sexual experience—and therefore more opportunities to hone his skills as a lover—your older man is likely to be a more disciplined, attentive, and longer-lasting lover. He won’t finish before you’ve ever warmed up, he’s likelier to prioritize your pleasure, and he’ll probably have it in him for a second or even third round later in the night. So, ladies, if you aren’t already seeking an older man to pair off with, what’s stopping you?
3. Well-ordered priorities: Any young woman who’s accustomed to sleeping with younger men will tell you that scorekeeping is an important component of your typical young man’s sex life. It’s more about tallying notches in bedposts and less about giving your partner a gratifying sexual experience. An older man, on the other hand, will have been seasoned by his encounters with previous lovers and discovered that the best sex is had when you concentrate on giving your partner maximal pleasure rather than settling for your stereotypical “Wham, bam, thank you, ma’am” roll in the hay.
4. Higher sex drives: This isn’t to say that older women don’t enjoy sex (they certainly do!), but for women of a certain age sex can come with some challenges. By their 40s, 50s, and beyond, most women have already exceeded their sexual peak, and the hormonal changes that come with perimenopause and menopause can cause libido to plummet, affect arousal, and even make it harder to achieve orgasm.
Younger women, on the other hand, don’t have to contend with these obstacles, and that can make for a more satisfying sex life characterized by more frequent and pleasurable sex for both partners. If you’re an older man who’s had a run of bad luck with women in your peer group, consider looking for a younger lover. You may find she can match your sex drive perfectly!
5. Taboo fun: It isn’t for everybody, but if you know you’re the kind of person who gets off on the “forbidden fruit” aspect of an age gap relationship, then you’ll know exactly what we’re talking about. May/December relationships are still commonly frowned upon, or at least given some intense side-eye, and that can heighten the sense of naughtiness attached to bedding your much younger or older partner. It can also leave the door open for daddy/daughter or teacher/student roleplay or similar, if you’re the sort of kinkster whose tastes skew in that direction. Go ahead: be bad!
6. More adventuresome sex: A common lament among older men in particular is that their wives and girlfriends lack a sense of adventure in the bedroom. Indeed, many older women have already left the “sew your wild oats” stage of their lives behind them. They may be more averse to trying new activities in the bedroom, either because they’re set in their ways, or because they’ve already tried them—a long time ago, with another partner. In contrast, most younger women are still discovering new aspects of their sexuality, and that means they’re likely to be more open to experimentation. This is a major driver behind many older men seeking younger partners.
Attention all older men dating younger women: Are you having white-hot sex in your age gap relationship? If so, leave a comment and tell us about it! What do you love best about age gap sex on dating websites?
Keywords: older men dating younger women, age gap, dating websites
By: Megan Scott
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Megan Scott:
- The Top 10 Casual Sex Sites - Top10casualsexsites.com
- Eight Wrong Behaviors to Avoid in the Sex Cam Rooms
Article ID 1035505 (Views 499)
Announcement from Our Sponsor
Cancer Drugs like Lenvima (generic version Lenvatinib), Imbruvica (generic version Ibrutinib) now have generic versions at tremendous savings. Brain boosting drugs like Provigil (generic version Modafinil) and Nuvigil (generic version Armodafinil) are also popular.