Tooth whitening is one of the vital parts of cosmetic dentistry. There are a number of different treatment procedures available for whitening of teeth. It is normally a very simple procedure but before undergoing any such treatment one should consult a teeth whitening dentist in Boston. Proper brushing and oral care can help in achieving brighter teeth but even after cleaning if the teeth are lacking in sparkle the Boston dentists are there to offer the innovative treatment procedures that will help in regaining the bright smile.
Reasons that causes teeth to get discoloured
Before undergoing any treatment it is very important to know the reason that caused the teeth to get discoloured. Some of the common causes include:
• Consumption of tea and coffee regularly causes staining of teeth.
• Tobacco contains tar and nicotine. Consumption of tobacco causes the tar and nicotine to leave stains on the teeth.
• Chewing of beetle leaf causes red coloured stain on the teeth.
• Any accident or injury of the teeth can cause change in colour of the teeth.
• Some medicines if consumed on regular basis cause staining of teeth.
The teeth whitening treatments
Teeth whitening are one of the most vital treatments offered by the Boston dentists. There are a number of different teeth whitening treatments available and to choose the appropriate option one should book an appointment with the dentist in Boston. In general two types of treatments are offered by the dentists:
• At home teeth whitening treatment
• In office teeth whitening
Tray whitening treatment is a part of the at home teeth whitening treatment procedure. This treatment utilises a whitening gel as well as a custom made tray. The trays are created in such a way so that it fits appropriately on the teeth. The whitening gel is placed on the tray. The gel contains peroxide, which breaks down and helps in removing the stain from the teeth. This is one of the most comfortable treatments offered by the teeth whitening dentist.
Teeth whitening strips are flexible strips made up of plastics. It contains coating of hydrogen peroxide on one side. In general there are two kinds of such strips available one for the upper teeth and the other for the lower part. The strips are placed on the teeth and are pressed gently. The whitening agent gets applied on the teeth and this helps in the removal of the stains from the teeth.
Paint on teeth whiteners is one of the least expensive treatment options for whitening of teeth. This treatment contains a type of gel that is to be applied with the help of a small brush. On application on the teeth the gels becomes hard and provides a coating on the teeth. Before using any of the treatment for teeth whitening one should consult a dentist in Boston MA, so as to know the appropriate treatment that will suit him best. The dentist will help in achieving a brighter and healthier smile.
Keywords: consult a dentist in Boston MA
By: Hillel Besdin
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Hillel Besdin:
- How To Get Safe And Effective Teeth Whitening Treatments: Tips From The Experts
- Know The Different Types Of Dentists And Their Jobs
- Know Some Benefits Of Sedation Dentistry
- All That You Need To Know About Teeth Whitening
- How To Protect Our Teeth From Gum Diseases - Get A Treatment
- Reasons Why Cautious Selection of a Cosmetic Dentist Is Important
- Important Treatments Before Cosmetic Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentist vs. General Dentist – Advantages
- Qualities of Exceptional Cosmetic Dentist
- Tips on Aftercare of Tooth Bonding
Article ID 1033248 (Views 445)
Announcement from Our Sponsor
Cancer Drugs like Lenvima (generic version Lenvatinib), Imbruvica (generic version Ibrutinib) now have generic versions at tremendous savings. Brain boosting drugs like Provigil (generic version Modafinil) and Nuvigil (generic version Armodafinil) are also popular.