Many young couples come to the city to make a decent living. They dream of having a perfect job & a perfect house. Once there is professional stability, next step is to buy your own house. Many a times people get held back because of the high property prices. But once you are financially ready, make sure you take the right decisions as buying a house can be a lifetime’s decision & a place where you would spend rest of your lives. Mentioned below are some of the points you need to keep in mind before buying a house.
• Budget: When you’re house hunting keep in the mind your budget. House expenses not just involves the final house amount to be paid to the builder but additional expenses like club membership charges, parking space charges, service tax, stamp duty, registration charges, home loan processing fees, electrification charges, transformer charges, preferred location charges (PLC), etc . Carefully allot budget as these charges shouldn’t later be a problem for you.
• Project Location: The most important factor is the location of the project. Start looking for houses in the area where you wish to stay. In case, that location falls out of your budget, look for options closer to that area. Otherwise, when you decide upon the location keep in mind that the project should have proximity to places like your work place, schools, hospitals, grocery marts, shopping centers and most important is should be near to public transports or a place where you easily get transport.
• Builder Reputation: Before taking the final decision, make sure you check the old records & reputation of the builder in the market. Visit their site, ask questions, do some research, talk to localities, keep digging information until you’re not satisfied. Visit their previous projects you will get an idea of their work.
• Loan Facility: If your planning to avail the loan facility make sure your bank or the bank you desire to apply for loan is registered with the builder. Usually all the reputed builders are registered with leading banks. Wisely divide your down payment & your installments as per you capacity to pay back keeping in mind the monthly expenses.
• Project Amenities & Specifications: Every project has some essential as well as leisure amenities to its project. Important is how properly are they maintained & are they of real use. Keep a check on the fittings and accessories used by the builder. They are the most used by buyers & should be of utmost quality.
At AkshaGroup, they make it point that the house buying process becomes hassle free for the buyer. The sales team is trained enough to assist the buyers in every step that comes close to buying their own house. After all Aksha Group is known for services & homes that make life happier & easier. To know more about their projects, visit http://akshagroup.com/
Keywords: Aksha Group, Project Location, For Service
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from aksha:
- Real Estate Regulations Act [RERA] a boon to home buyers
- My Favorite Part of the Year
- The confusing trend of affordable homes
- Making a paper house or buying a worthy house?
- Smart and Intelligent Es for buying home
Article ID 1031143 (Views 383)