Stainless steel cookware is becoming common in our modern day kitchen due to their durability and knowing how to take care of them will make you use them for along time. It is therefore important that after investing in this kind of cookware, you preserve them through regular cleaning which will help avoid stains and difficult discoloration. This article will focus on some of the tips to put in mind when you want to know how to best clean stainless steel cookware.
Five Sure Tips on How to Best Clean Stainless Steel Cookware:
1. Using Hand Washing Always consider hand washing your stainless steel cook ware because the dishwasher has a tendency of leaving marks on the surface repeated washing.
2. Using Warn Soapy Water for everyday cleaning of your stainless steel cookware, warm soapy water is just perfect. You can use water alone or add a cleaning solution or detergent into the water mixture depending on the level of stain. If you choose to use a cleaning solution make sure it is mild and rinse it off thoroughly after cleaning to get rid of any residues.
3. Using a Non Abrasive Cleanser Wool scrubbing pads or steel mesh scourer do a good job of getting rid of stuck-on food, however, they will make your stainless steel cookware scratch and instead of using them, opt for nylon brushes, plastic, and nylon-net scouring pads.
4. Avoiding Water Spotting to prevent water spotting on your stainless steel cookware, it is important to dry them thoroughly using a soft piece of cloth before storing. You can however use vinegar in the rinse water if the spotting occurs during cleaning.
5. By Soaking this should be done if your cookware has burnt food coating which will make it a bit harder to clean. Soak in hot soapy water for about an hour then wash using a nylon scrubbing pad or some soft cloth. To remove brown stains, soak the cookware in hot soapy water mixed with baking soda then wash it after a couple of hours.
In conclusion, stainless steel cookware accumulates stains and some buildup of grease as time goes by which requires some occasional cleaning to make them look new. Since these utensils are used on a daily basis just knowing how to clean them is not enough.
You should also handle them with a little bit of care, however if you should find yourself in a mess, the above tips should help you make your stainless steel cookware as good as new.
Keywords: best stainless steel cookware
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Rassel:
Article ID 1023891 (Views 788)
Announcement from Our Sponsor
Cancer Drugs like Lenvima (generic version Lenvatinib), Imbruvica (generic version Ibrutinib) now have generic versions at tremendous savings. Brain boosting drugs like Provigil (generic version Modafinil) and Nuvigil (generic version Armodafinil) are also popular.