Animation is a combination of art, skills and aesthetics. It is a good career choice for those with a yen for art and creativity as well as those who are willing to acquire skills via training.
Animation courses are available for students of all abilities and ages in form of both non-credit and credit programs. Computer animation programs consist of few months certificate, 2 year associate, 4 year bachelor and 2 year masters program. Alternative majors include art, film studies, computer graphics and media arts.
In general, there are no pre-requisite programs for a course in animation, but some institutes insist on a basic knowledge of computers. Animation programs combine general, elective, core as well as practical work (project or internship).
There are different elements of animation:
• Introductory animation: Students learn basic theory and operations behind animation develop drawing and observational skills and the fundamental principles behind story boarding, layout and creation of characters.
• 2-dimensional animation: Students learn to create their own small animation projects by learning and applying squash and stretch, key framing, overlap techniques and follow through.
• Story boarding: Story boards are put together for each animated character and a rough animation is created. This is termed animatics.
• 3 dimensional animation: Special software like Autodesk Maya and Studio-Max are utilized to create 3 –dimensional images for animation. These can be used for films or video games.
• Computer animation: Backgrounds and lighting created by computer software are used with student created original characters to make a short animation project.
A student who completes a diploma or degree in animation can aspire to the following career roles: Roto artist, Renderers, Producer, Layout artist, 3 D Animators, Designer, Character FX artist, Video game producer, Matte painter, Game artist, Animation director, Video game engineer, Art director, Texture artist, Lighting artist, Modeling supervisor, Rigging artist, Technical director and Creative director.
The global animation industry is worth several billion dollars and is enticing more and more professionals to join every year. Any student with a creative bent can join for training. Mostly, students, who have passed class X or Class XII, are eligible to join for training. A pass percentage of 45% is required.
Curriculum of animation revolves around the following:
• Animation and digital media
• Animation art and design
• Design and art of media
• Entertainment design
• General computer animation
• Theory and techniques of animation
• 3D graphics and design
• Drawing and designing for animation
• 3D animation production
Some other topics are offered by institutes and may be availed of as standalone courses:
• Games design
• Adobe photoshop
• Gif editor
• Character studio
• Interaction designer
• 3 D studio Max
• Character designing
• Special FX creation
Animation serves the following industries:
• Advertising ( Media and print)
• Publishing (graphics and printing)
• Web designing
• Studios and training institutes.
Animation is an industry closely related to I.T. (Information Technology) and BPO (Business Process Outsourcing)) industries. Not only is the outsourcing part of animation thriving, local animation industry in India is also booming with T.V. content, movies and mobile games. For training as a professional and gaining a foot hold in this field, one must choose to train in best animation institute in Delhi. Delhi locals can search online for the best institutes.
Keywords: best animation institute in Delhi
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from AnkitSharma:
- Ruby: A Gemstone that Can Change Your Life
- Van Vihar Park Bhopal: A Paradise for a Nature’s lover
- The city of magnificent Mosques – Bhopal
- How to Ace Final Exams with Online Study Material: Study material for class 8 CBSE
- Choosing The Best Blood Pressure Monitor: Your Blood Pressure Must Be Rightly Tracked
- 5 Ways to Search To Do Study Material for CBSE Class 9 Science
- Significance of Six Mukhi Rudraksha
- A Quick Guide on Glucometer
- Top 2 Exercise Machines to Keep You Healthy
- 5 Tips for Learning New Things More Quickly
Article ID 1021750 (Views 532)