Morocco travel does not only mean sitting at a charming Casablanca café sipping sweetened Moroccan mint tea, meandering medieval streets of Fes or enjoying the night entertainment in the Great Square of Marrakesh. Your Morocco trip can be more memorable when you opt for a camel trekking on the warm yet astounding desert. Enjoying camel trekking with an enigmatic Berber guide will help you in exploring great sights of desert valleys or amazing sand dunes.
Why to opt for Camel Trekking?
Many visitors to Morocco from all around the world are seen most excited to enjoy an exciting camel trekking trip, which proves to be a unique and excited adventurous activity for all ages. It is a real fun to travel on the ridge of a dune in the late afternoon with nothing around you but sand, tranquility and open blue sky, while sitting on a back of a camel. During your camel trekking, you can watch breathtaking sunset and have most picturesque experiences. This makes it an enjoyable, adventurous and fun filled activity, which one should enjoy while on a Morocco Trip.
Some Facts Related to your Morocco trip:
• Hospitality is a big thing in Morocco; you will find friendly Moroccans during your trip.
• Strictly avoid tap water, always carry bottled water and enjoy fresh juice or local mint tea.
• You can bring along small flashlight or headlamp.
• Mediterranean Morocco is absolutely freezing at night while one has to wear a t-shirt during the day, because of a sweltering heat.
• English and French are foreign languages, which are widely spoken around in Morocco. Besides that you can also speak in native Arabic language or easily communicate in Spanish.
• You should throw used toilet paper into the garbage bin next to the toilet.
Where to stay during a camel trekking tour?
Apart from staying at cheap hotels located in most beautiful and comfortable places, you can choose Berber style accommodation. This will offer opportunity to relax in cozy and luxurious setting having a traditional Moroccan touch. You can enjoy the comfort of luxurious beds and interiors as well as amenities like en-suite bathrooms. After coming back from an exhilarant camel trekking tour, at the Berber tents, you can enjoy entertaining camp fire with belly dancing and Berber drumming. You will also get an opportunity of witnessing mesmerizing sunrise the next morning.
How to enjoy an exhilarant Camel Trekking?
• Wear padded bike shorts underneath your pants.
• Always keep your camera ready to capture great desert scenes.
• Apply a good sunscreen lotion on your skin to stay protected from harsh sun rays.
• Contact a reputable tour company.
You can have utmost fun and explore serene locations on a camel trekking tour in Morocco with Your Morocco Tour. We are one of the most reliable and trusted tour operator in Morocco, which offers tailor made camel trekking tours as per your requirement and budget and friendly Berber guides. With us you can suitably customize your Morocco trip.
Keywords: customize your Morocco trip, camel trekking tour in Morocco with Your Morocco Tour
By: Your Morocco Tour
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Your Morocco Tour:
- 8 Tips For A Safe & Enjoyable Morocco Travel
- Four Exceptional Outdoor Activities to Enjoy During Your Morocco Travel
- A Definitive Guide For Sahara Desert Excursions In Morocco
- Things that Make Me Crazy About Morocco
- Experience The Ultimate Outdoors Adventures In Morocco
- Adventurous Trips Along the Dramatic Landscapes Of The Sahara In Morocco
Article ID 1020406 (Views 835)
Announcement from Our Sponsor
Cancer Drugs like Lenvima (generic version Lenvatinib), Imbruvica (generic version Ibrutinib) now have generic versions at tremendous savings. Brain boosting drugs like Provigil (generic version Modafinil) and Nuvigil (generic version Armodafinil) are also popular.