Beautiful country, Uganda is known as “The Pearl of Africa”. Uganda offers the perfect platform for tracking and seeing the endangered mountain gorillas in their natural habitat. With lush green landscapes, flowing rivers & lakes and abundant wildlife, Uganda offers every visitor an excellent opportunity of gorilla trekking. And with half of the world’s remaining mountain gorillas in Bwindi the chances of seeing these gentle giants on several of our Safaris to Uganda in more than 90%
Best time for Enjoying Gorilla Trekking:
You can opt for gorilla trekking in Uganda at any time of the year. It is widely believed mid-December to late-February or June to late-September is best time and season to have utmost fun in gorilla trekking in Uganda. This is the best time for tracking the Mountain Gorillas as these are the dry seasons so tracking is easier and visibility is much better for both photographer snd those recording videos
Uganda - Top Destination for Gorilla Trekking:
A safe and established destination, Uganda follows an effective national park management and concerted conservation policy. This helps in providing spectacular opportunities for tourist and travelers to enjoy an exciting and adventurous gorilla trekking adventures in some of the best destinations national parks to see gorillas with Uganda tours.
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park:
This park comprises 331 square kilometers of montane and lowland forest, which can only be accessible on foot. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park has rich ecosystem and healthy population of chimpanzees & gorillas as well as has 120 species of mammals, 348 species of birds and 220 species of butterflies.
Mgahinga Gorilla National Park:
Located in southwestern part of Uganda, the Mgahinga Gorilla National Park is a compact park, which is a home to small population of endangered mountain gorillas. This park shares border with Volcanoes National Park in Rwanda and Virunga National Park in DRC.
How to get most out of a gorilla trekking in Uganda?
• Cover yourself: This signifies in wearing long trekking pants, gloves and socks, which will help in protecting from bugs, stinging nettles and thorny branches.
• Be fit and healthy: You should remember trekking is a physically strenuous work, which requires you to be fit and healthy to have utmost fun and adventure.
• Take right equipments and accessories: You should be well equipped and ensure to carry enough water, waterproof bags for your camera, insect repellent and a sunscreen lotion. Apart from these please assure of taking along all necessary trekking equipments for a safe venture.
• Try to stay warm and dry: By carrying warm and waterproof clothing, you can efficiently cope with cold and wet conditions in the mountains.
Seek assistance of licensed tour operator in Uganda:
You will achieve a safe and exhilarating safari venture to Uganda for witnessing endangered mountain gorillas with an assistance of reliable tour operator. Most trusted and registered by the Ministry of Tourism Trade and Industry- Uganda Safaris Experts offers mountain gorilla trekking with a well organized tour itinerary. For every adventure and wildlife enthusiasts, we are always eager in making and creating a wonderful venture with tailor-made safari tour programs.
Keywords: mountain gorilla trekking, Uganda tours
By: Uganda Safari Experts
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Uganda Safari Experts:
- Memorable Experience on a Wonderful Uganda Tour with Family &amp; Friends
- Things to Know for Enjoying a Spectacular Gorilla Trekking
- Enjoy to the Fullest with Exciting Activities on Uganda Tours
- Mountain Gorillas / Chimpanzees & Other Primates of Uganda
Article ID 1020141 (Views 739)
Announcement from Our Sponsor
Cancer Drugs like Lenvima (generic version Lenvatinib), Imbruvica (generic version Ibrutinib) now have generic versions at tremendous savings. Brain boosting drugs like Provigil (generic version Modafinil) and Nuvigil (generic version Armodafinil) are also popular.